One of my post is gone

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
I made a post and someone deleted that post.

People are commenting.

Suddenly it's just gone. The URL no longer work. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for the feedback.

The post is asking about whether cops are racist in shooting black. So I question whether blacks are more likely to be shot by cops for the same probability of committing violent crime.

People are commenting.

Thanks for the feedback.

The post is asking about whether cops are racist in shooting black. So I question whether blacks are more likely to be shot by cops for the same probability of committing violent crime.

I stole your post. I will return it to you for $5 and a box of doughnuts.

I do take Paypal.

Orange snowflake melts over "deleted" comment.

Happens all the time when they merge duplicate threads.

People are commenting.

Thanks for the feedback.

First strike...any funny business out of you and it's curtains grbb...if that is your REAL name.

People are commenting.

Thanks for the feedback.

Are you certain you didn't forget to hit the red "post reply" button? If so, go to the last page on the thread, scroll down to the reply box, where you will find a copy of your last post on the thread in which the "post reply" button was not used. It frequently happens when someone checks on an email as they are finishing a post, then go check the mailbox, forgetting whether or not they posted their reply. Hope that helps you find what happend to your post if it were operator error. If it's not there, then you can always ask a moderator what happened to your post. Best wishes finding that post.

audience-restriction.png

People are commenting.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, that post sucked, we had it removed...

Forum List

Back