One More Story That Questions The Wuhan Red Death

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
By now, anyone with a brain realizes that the death rate for the Wuhan is zero, or practically zero.
People die from problems they already had....in fact, one study found that 89% already had DNRs because they were expected to die in the next 6 months.

Today, a Boston Red Sox player was being interviewed and claimed that MLB told the team to stop testing for the flu, and just treat the symptoms.....what had always been done with the seasonal flu.

[M&F]”Hunter Renfroe on the #RedSox COVID issues: "MLB basically told us to stop the testing and just treat the symptoms. We're like "No. We're gonna figure out what's going and keep this thing under control."" @loumerloni: MLB asked you to stop testing? Renfroe: "Yes."

Will the Left ever admit that it was a hoax to end Trump's miraculous economy, and, with the year-long Democrat authorized riots, set the stage to steal the election?

Ya' think?

By now, anyone with a brain realizes that the death rate for the Wuhan is zero, or practically zero.
People die from problems they already had....in fact, one study found that 89% already had DNRs because they were expected to die in the next 6 months.

Today, a Boston Red Sox player was being interviewed and claimed that MLB told the team to stop testing for the flu, and just treat the symptoms.....what had always been done with the seasonal flu.

[M&F]”Hunter Renfroe on the #RedSox COVID issues: "MLB basically told us to stop the testing and just treat the symptoms. We're like "No. We're gonna figure out what's going and keep this thing under control."" @loumerloni: MLB asked you to stop testing? Renfroe: "Yes."

Will the Left ever admit that it was a hoax to end Trump's miraculous economy, and, with the year-long Democrat authorized riots, set the stage to steal the election?

Ya' think?

Clearly the Red Sox pitcher is taking the coronavirus seriously. MLB is trying to cover up. That clearly undercuts your argument. Nearly 700,000 people have died over the course of nearly a year and a half. They were not going to die in 6 months. That is so much garbage. The coronavirus is not a hox and had Trump handled it better he might have still won.

Clearly the Red Sox pitcher is taking the coronavirus seriously. MLB is trying to cover up. That clearly undercuts your argument. Nearly 700,000 people have died over the course of nearly a year and a half. They were not going to die in 6 months. That is so much garbage. The coronavirus is not a hox and had Trump handled it better he might have still won.

" The coronavirus is not a hox (sic)...."

Do you that the death rate is about.....zero????

It's a hoax. Get the spelling.....HOAX.

Ya' think?

You’re six months late. The moron movement has moved on from “Hoax” to now screaming about “my body my choice”. There’s no debate an is it real. Where you been?

"Nearly 700,000 people have died over the course of nearly a year and a half."

Let's check:

Looks Like A Whole Lot Of Folks Never Recovered From the Wuhan.....

....RED DEATH HOAX

But....they have one of these disabilities:

....they went to government school

.....or they fear offending the Democrat Party

....or they are really, really stupid.

.....and voted for Biden.

I just found another post another post from one of the hand-wringers. So let's clear this up once and for all.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1631314523067.png

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

8. “Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

9. “Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

Well, it is nice to see that your supply of brain cells has approached a manageable number!

Ya' think?
If that were true Biden would have opened the country up and restarted the economy.

He didn't because he and, the rest of the world, know the pandemic is real.

If that were true Biden would have opened the country up and restarted the economy.

He didn't because he and, the rest of the world, know the pandemic is real.

Yet about zero die from it....contrary to your hand-wringing, girly-boy.

And....everything I say is true.

The only thing that's not is when I say 'just kidding.'

Yet about zero die from it....contrary to your hand-wringing, girly-boy.
I know people who've gotten very sick from covid. Two of my wife's friends are still in the hospital and were on ventilators for a spell. Two elderly people died of Covid in my neighborhood.

In other words, I missed your 'just kidding' manly-girl.

Comorbidity

Look it up

78% of the Fauxi CCP Flu are age 65+. while only .2% are under 21

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

9/5/20210 to 2155657585all
0.2%13.2%22.4%27.0%28.8%8.4%
Totals22.4%49.4%78.2%

I know people who've gotten very sick from covid. Two of my wife's friends are still in the hospital and were on ventilators for a spell. Two elderly people died of Covid in my neighborhood.

You know people who've gotten sick from what the White Coated Priests have told you is something called covid. It's a religious belief.

1631445279930.jpeg

People got sick from the flu????

Who'd'a guessed?????

Yeah, what kind of idiot listens to health professionals when it's internet pundits that really know. Besides 95% of all statistics are made up.
When "health professionals" become as incorruptible as the gods they want you to believe they are, maybe they'll be worth listening to. In the last century, they have sold themselves to the highest bidder. Whores and parasites.

Forum List

Back