One More Story That Questions The Wuhan Red Death

Fauxi and his CCP co-conspirators belong in the dock at the Hauge for Crimes Against Humanity

You have to be a complete nutter.

By now, anyone with a brain realizes that the death rate for the Wuhan is zero, or practically zero.

There's 670 k dead from it and you call that zero. Where do you get your stupid information?

People die from problems they already had....in fact, one study found that 89% already had DNRs because they were expected to die in the next 6 months.

89% were expected to die in that time?
Who expected them to die? God?
How could anyone guess the life span of someone who was living with existing problems then when contracted civid, died, but it was expected and had nothing to do with the virus?
Are you completely mad?

Do you ever read anything you write?

Now it's a hoax. Ask those people who died if its a hoax. Ask the doctors who treated them if its a hoax. Visit the mass graves in NY and tell me it's a hoax.

What a despicable human being you are.
You're a blight on the human race and you class yourself amongst those with a brain. Don't make me vomit you idiot.

By now, anyone with a brain realizes that the death rate for the Wuhan is zero, or practically zero.

There's 670 k dead from it and you call that zero. Where do you get your stupid information?

People die from problems they already had....in fact, one study found that 89% already had DNRs because they were expected to die in the next 6 months.

How could anyone guess the life span of someone who was living with existing problems then when contracted civid, died, but it was expected and had nothing to do with the virus?
Are you completely mad?

Now it's a hoax. Ask those people who died if its a hoax. Ask the doctors who treated them if its a hoax. Visit the mass graves in NY and tell me it's a hoax.

You're a blight on the human race and you class yourself amongst those with a brain. Don't make me vomit you idiot.
Calm down and go turn the Holy Glowing Rectangle back on. It will make you feel soooooooooo much better.

Are you completely mad?

Take your meds, Biden Loon.

If you do stupid things that risk your health you deserve to die, that is natural selection. I said I hope you avoid such a fate.

Are you recommending that addicts who overdose should not be given Narcan?

Obese people not treated if they suffer a heart attack?

Skateboarders who break a leg....what, shot????

Here are the Liberals revealing who they are.....Brown Shirts.

Yet people still die of the flu every year.

Actually, no, they don't.

Your folks made every death due to the Wuhan Red Death hoax, so flu disappeared.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

"Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

There has been a 98% plummet in flu infections this year, dispelling fears of a Covid and flu ‘twin-demic’ about which many had warned. Experts say we can thank masks and social distancing. But does this really add up?

Although there is no mass testing for flu as there is for Covid, the WHO says that surveillance of data from around the world shows flu rates collapsing everywhere. Australia essentially ‘skipped’ their flu season this year, with not a single case reported since July (their peak). In fact, flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

... it only seems like the flu has disappeared because doctors and scientists have been wrongly classing other respiratory diseases as Covid."

So how many deaths are acceptable? What if they have DNRs or other health issues, are their deaths acceptable? You champion the unborn, the born, not so much.

The facts:

“… leading causes of death:

• The 10 leading causes of death in 2018 remained the same as in 2017. In 2018, the 10 leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide) remained the same as in 2017. Causes of death are ranked according to number of deaths (1). The 10 leading causes accounted for 73.8% of all deaths in the United States in 2018.
A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.” Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020

7,778 die each and every day.

His sort reads news accounts of airline disasters with the same level of interest as the weather report.
I think that, since 9/11, the MSM has worked very hard to create a lot of people who are like that. The constant pounding of highly emotionally charged content has created, in me at least, a loss of the ability to feel fear. I think this happens to relatively few people. More frequently, the "media" have simply succeeded in creating zombies who thrive on disaster. It's like an addiction to the adrenaline or something. I went through my adrenaline jolt addiction when I worked in a profession where lives were threatened on a daily basis. I'm over it now and I think that makes it easier to rise above the reactionary response that the MSM wants.

I mean, just look at the levels of emotion, reactionary and shrill, that rise in certain persons when they give us our marching orders to "get the damn shot" and their frustration at the fact that they can't force us to do so. Fear junkies, driven by overconsumption of MSM.

Last edited:
I think that, since 9/11, the MSM has worked very hard to create a lot of people who are like that. The constant pounding of highly emotionally charged content has created, in me at least, a loss of the ability to feel fear. I think this happens to relatively few people. More frequently, the "media" have simply succeeded in creating zombies who thrive on disaster. It's like an addiction to the adrenaline or something. I went through my adrenaline jolt addiction when I worked in a profession where lives were threatened on a daily basis. I'm over it now and I think that makes it easier to rise above the reactionary response that the MSM wants.

I mean, just look at the levels of emotion, reactionary and shrill, that rise in certain persons when they give us our marching orders to "get the damn shot" and their frustration at the fact that they can't force us to do so. Fear junkies, driven by overconsumption of MSM.

Sadly, I don't see any way of getting the toothpaste back in the tube.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Sadly, I don't see any way of getting the toothpaste back in the tube.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.
I think you're right. I hope that the lockdowns and the virtual schooling have proven to parents who would otherwise never have considered it that they might be capable of home schooling. Getting the kids out of the schools and taking back control of the school boards are things that I have begun to see happening, although not nearly often enough, and it makes me at least a little optimistic.

I think you're right. I hope that the lockdowns and the virtual schooling have proven to parents who would otherwise never have considered it that they might be capable of home schooling. Getting the kids out of the schools and taking back control of the school boards are things that I have begun to see happening, although not nearly often enough, and it makes me at least a little optimistic.

We home schooled, and the curriculum we used is by K12.com.

With sources like that, and the internet, any parent can home school.

Here's hoping.

Are you recommending that addicts who overdose should not be given Narcan?
No, just saying that addict who overdoses is ill but has no one to blame but themselves.

Here are the Liberals revealing who they are.....Brown Shirts.
Or capitalists, if you take unusual risks you should have insurance that will cover the added expense of your healthcare. Same for the unvaxed.

Take your meds, Biden Loon.

So I am completely wrong and you have no evidence to refute me?
That's odd. You normally project yourself as an intellectual giant but take the side of an intellectual cripple.
Acrobats can't do back flips like that.

The facts:

“… leading causes of death:

• The 10 leading causes of death in 2018 remained the same as in 2017. In 2018, the 10 leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide) remained the same as in 2017. Causes of death are ranked according to number of deaths (1). The 10 leading causes accounted for 73.8% of all deaths in the United States in 2018.
A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.” Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020

7,778 die each and every day.
So you're saying a few abortions is just noise?

We home schooled, and the curriculum we used is by K12.com.

With sources like that, and the internet, any parent can home school.

Here's hoping.
The most prominent example in my life is my doctor, who is also a good friend. He and his wife home school, and their kids are the smartest, most engaging, happiest young people I know. I've spent a lot of time interacting with them and it's such a joy! I look at other kids and they simply don't seem to be all there. The light is just not on.

Another possible factor is that my doctor does not vaccinate his children, and they are bright as diamonds and sharp as needles!

So I am completely wrong and you have no evidence to refute me?
That's odd. You normally project yourself as an intellectual giant but take the side of an intellectual cripple.
Acrobats can't do back flips like that.

You're so so so wrong it's a waste of electrons to answer your post and try to get you back to sanity.

Mask up. The unvaccinated are the Untermenschen and are holding back the democrat Partys bid for Lebensraum.

You're so so so wrong it's a waste of electrons to answer your post and try to get you back to sanity.

Mask up. The unvaccinated are the Untermenschen and are holding back the democrat Partys bid for Lebensraum.

I might be wrong but you have nothing to refute me. If you know I'm wrong, you must know what is right. Come on big mouth. Give us your take on it instead of ridiculing me. Who's brain dead now Einstein?

Sadly, there are vast numbers of individuals like that moron.
They are fixated in the indoctrination.

Forum List

Back