One Month from Tomorrow

This one almost makes me want to get married.... just to wear it!

SetHeightBig-Shangri-La6.jpeg

Gads, less than a month now...

When does the.. bridezilla.. thing start...I'd just as soon be somewhere else....:uhoh3:

All the best to you, your daughter and your huggy squeeze Guy..who got lucky enough already

When does the.. bridezilla.. thing start...I'd just as soon be somewhere else....:uhoh3:

All the best to you, your daughter and your huggy squeeze Guy..who got lucky enough already

Aww... Look who's a party poooper! :lol:

Aww... Look who's a party poooper! :lol:

Hey... I can still party, I just have to be home by 10:00 pm, that's all...:lol:

I wonder if there will be wedding pics for all to see?

They are cute! I just showed one of the girls these dresses, if they were 10 maybe but a 16 year wants something more comfy! They both live in sweats, jeans and shorts......

They are cute! I just showed one of the girls these dresses, if they were 10 maybe but a 16 year wants something more comfy! They both live in sweats, jeans and shorts......

Lol...yes, 16 would be pushing the envelope i thought they were younger...

ok, I'll hit it again. I love dressing people! It's like playing with dolls!

And I'm sorry, tell them it's your wedding, comfort is out for the day, lol...

Keep posting! Going to run some errands, I expect lots of ideas when I return! :D

Is it going to be cold? October is kind of a weird month to dress for...there could be snow, it might be 100 degrees!

GIRLS-SUMMER-DRESSES57.jpg

I prefer undressing people....... women to be specific....... :cool:
It's like playing with.............
:D

Forum List

Back