One Mans Epic Letter to His Former Slave Owner.....

It is quite the coincidence that archaeologist haven't found any evidence of these ancient african civilizations.
I mean they can can find stone tools from 2.3 million years ago but nothing of this supposed civilization.

Archaeologist are racist....
I agree lots of earlier archaeologists were racist. Remember Piltdown man where they actually thought white people were the first humans? :laugh:

Everyone gather around!!! He's getting into story mode!!!
Do you have anything besides the ancient civilization stories? We've heard that one to many times already.
What is it you are looking for? I just agreed with you that archaeologists were and some still are racists.
I don't think he is college educated. You have to speak slow and dumb down your words.
Herewego and some of the other circus clowns here provide me with endless entertainment. They try their very best to out smart me but god bless their souls they are so ignorant its almost unfair.
laugh.gif

Try to "outsmart" you?
:lol: I do that everyday just by waking up in the morning.

Do you have anything besides the ancient civilization stories? We've heard that one to many times already.
What is it you are looking for? I just agreed with you that archaeologists were and some still are racists.
I don't think he is college educated. You have to speak slow and dumb down your words.
Herewego and some of the other circus clowns here provide me with endless entertainment. They try their very best to out smart me but god bless their souls they are so ignorant its almost unfair.
laugh.gif
Yeah...there education is no more than regurgitating what they learn while sucking off their Grand Wizard at their 'meetings'.
Dumb white people give smart white people a very bad name. I knew alot of white racists were inbred but these guys have proven it causes havoc with their thinking processes.
Some are so stupid..I think the were born out of the anal cavity.

I agree lots of earlier archaeologists were racist. Remember Piltdown man where they actually thought white people were the first humans? :laugh:

laugh.gif

Try to "outsmart" you?
I think you only dreamed you woke up. You couldn't outsmart the 3 month old brain damaged chimp you live in the zoo enclosure with.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Try to "outsmart" you?
I think you only dreamed you woke up. You couldn't outsmart the 3 month old chimp you live in the zoo enclosure with.
laugh.gif

You're welcome for teaching you how to spell "outsmart".

laugh.gif

Try to "outsmart" you?
I think you only dreamed you woke up. You couldn't outsmart the 3 month old chimp you live in the zoo enclosure with.
laugh.gif

You're welcome for teaching you how to spell "outsmart".
I thought you were white? Dont you know how to form sentences that make sense in english? WTF did that mean? ^^

if you would deduct food, shelter, clothing and medical care how much would be left over?

Slaves were bound to the land and had to be fed, just like they feed livestock, you dumbass.
just like european serfs

Pick up a history book. Comparing European serfs to black American slaves is like comparing
if you would deduct food, shelter, clothing and medical care how much would be left over?

Slaves were bound to the land and had to be fed, just like they feed livestock, you dumbass.

just like european serfs

Not even close. Serfs were not the property of anyone. Slaves were bought and were considered personal property.

Did you ever attend a school of any kind?

just like european serfs

Pick up a history book. Comparing European serfs to black American slaves is like comparing

just like european serfs

Not even close. Serfs were not the property of anyone. Slaves were bought and were considered personal property.

the control over "serfs" varied-----from place to place-----
in some cases the "owner" did have COMPLETE control
over them and they had no mobility at all. There are logical comparisons. Black slaves
in the south------got the luck of the draw-----often very bad luck. I attended school. Serfs in the RUSSIAN system had a really bad deal---absolutely tied to the land----whoever
owned that land actually did "own" them

just like european serfs

just like european serfs

over them and they had no mobility at all. There are logical comparisons. Black slaves
in the south------got the luck of the draw-----often very bad luck. I attended school. Serfs in the RUSSIAN system had a really bad deal---absolutely tied to the land---

In some cases, when land ownnership transferred, the serf was also transferred with the land as part of the transaction. So yes, serfdom was in fact a very "bad deal"" in parts of Eastern Europe.

However, in some cases, in exchange for being bound to the the land, some serfs also received property in exchange for their services, unlike slaves.

By and large, serfs were not defined BY LAW, as being subhuman, as slaves were.

As a matter of fact, I'm certain that letter wasn't written by a former slave in 1865.

Thats not surprising. But the fact is that literacy was equated with freedom by slaves in general, and although it was considered a crime for slaves to read, there were some who were taught to read as a way to "Christianize" them into believing that they should be grateful for what they "had".
I will be heard Abolitionism in America

Stop whining. We want more jungle bunny civilization stories about how they invented and developed everything!
Only if you tell us the cave chimp version of history. :laugh:

Everyone knows history.
We want to hear some fiction.

Everyone doesnt know history. They know cave chimp history for the most part. I want to hear more stories about how they started civilization and developed writing systems and sciences again.
laugh.gif

just like european serfs

just like european serfs

in the south------got the luck of the draw-----often very bad luck. I attended school. Serfs in the RUSSIAN system had a really bad deal---absolutely tied to the land----whoever
There is no logical comparison to slavery in the US. Give me a break.

just like european serfs

just like european serfs

that's it? no logical comparison? why not? -----do you know the HEISENBERG PRINCIPLE? Are you suggesting
that slavery in the US cannot be compared with ANY OTHER
system of slavery in the world-----and thru history?

just like european serfs

just like european serfs

that's it? no logical comparison? why not? -----do you know the HEISENBERG PRINCIPLE? Are you suggesting
that slavery in the US cannot be compared with ANY OTHER
system of slavery in the world-----and thru history?
Because its not logical to compare slavery in the US to slavery or serfdom anywhere else. You have too many vital components missing in slavery elsewhere to do a one to one comparison. The biggest being the deliberate destruction of the family unit.

Forum List

Back