One Mans Epic Letter to His Former Slave Owner.....

just like european serfs

Pick up a history book. Comparing European serfs to black American slaves is like comparing
just like european serfs

Not even close. Serfs were not the property of anyone. Slaves were bought and were considered personal property.

Did you ever attend a school of any kind?

the control over "serfs" varied-----from place to place-----
in some cases the "owner" did have COMPLETE control
over them and they had no mobility at all. There are logical comparisons. Black slaves
in the south------got the luck of the draw-----often very bad luck. I attended school. Serfs in the RUSSIAN system had a really bad deal---absolutely tied to the land----whoever
owned that land actually did "own" them
There is no logical comparison to slavery in the US. Give me a break.

that's it? no logical comparison? why not? -----do you know the HEISENBERG PRINCIPLE? Are you suggesting
that slavery in the US cannot be compared with ANY OTHER
system of slavery in the world-----and thru history?
Because its not logical to compare slavery in the US to slavery or serfdom anywhere else. You have too many vital components missing in slavery elsewhere to do a one to one comparison. The biggest being the deliberate destruction of the family unit.

you do not know much about chattel slavery over time
and space. nor do you seem to understand the word
"deliberate" -----and----yet another issue you missed----
the nature of the "FAMILY UNIT" in pre Columbian history
in Africa

Stop whining. We want more jungle bunny civilization stories about how they invented and developed everything!
Only if you tell us the cave chimp version of history. :laugh:

Everyone knows history.
We want to hear some fiction.

Everyone doesnt know history. They know cave chimp history for the most part. I want to hear more stories about how they started civilization and developed writing systems and sciences again.
laugh.gif
Please, do tell us of the black Aristotles and Teslas and forgive us our ignorance.

Pick up a history book. Comparing European serfs to black American slaves is like comparing
Not even close. Serfs were not the property of anyone. Slaves were bought and were considered personal property.

Did you ever attend a school of any kind?

over them and they had no mobility at all. There are logical comparisons. Black slaves
in the south------got the luck of the draw-----often very bad luck. I attended school. Serfs in the RUSSIAN system had a really bad deal---absolutely tied to the land----whoever

that's it? no logical comparison? why not? -----do you know the HEISENBERG PRINCIPLE? Are you suggesting
Because its not logical to compare slavery in the US to slavery or serfdom anywhere else. You have too many vital components missing in slavery elsewhere to do a one to one comparison. The biggest being the deliberate destruction of the family unit.

in Africa
its obvious I know more than you about a lot of things. Arent you the one that said amino acids were the same as proteins? Deliberate means purposeful, intentional etc. Slavers in the US had a game plan on how to keep slaves docile. They shared this among themselves and created standards. Please dont be that white boy that tries to tell me about Africa.

Stop whining. We want more jungle bunny civilization stories about how they invented and developed everything!

Everyone knows history.

Everyone doesnt know history. They know cave chimp history for the most part. I want to hear more stories about how they started civilization and developed writing systems and sciences again.
laugh.gif
Please, do tell us of the black Aristotles and Teslas and forgive us our ignorance.
Tell us more about Aristotle and Tesla and how they started civilization...for whites.
laugh.gif

Everyone knows history.

laugh.gif
Tell us more about Aristotle and Tesla and how they started civilization...for whites.
laugh.gif
Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Aristotle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Legacy
[URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rembrandt_-_Aristotle_with_a_Bust_of_Homer_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg']

Aristotle with a bust of Homer, byRembrandt.
More than 2300 years after his death, Aristotle remains one of the most influential people who ever lived. He contributed to almost every field of human knowledge then in existence, and he was the founder of many new fields. According to the philosopher Bryan Magee, "it is doubtful whether any human being has ever known as much as he did".[96] Among countless other achievements, Aristotle was the founder of formal logic,[97] pioneered the study of zoology, and left every future scientist and philosopher in his debt through his contributions to the scientific method.[98][99][/URL]

Now show me how tar baby and the jungle bunnies advanced mankind.

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotlehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Everyone knows history.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name.

I want you to tell me where Aristotle went to school.

Dear Former Owner,

While I was out I met the son of the Nigerian Finance Minister who tells me his Dad has been unjustly imprisoned and needs our help. He has agreed to share 50% of the profits from his country's diamond mines in exchange for posting his bail money...

Everyone knows history.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Legacy

More than 2300 years after his death, Aristotle remains one of the most influential people who ever lived. He contributed to almost every field of human knowledge then in existence, and he was the founder of many new fields. According to the philosopher Bryan Magee, "it is doubtful whether any human being has ever known as much as he did".[96] Among countless other achievements, Aristotle was the founder of formal logic,[97] pioneered the study of zoology, and left every future scientist and philosopher in his debt through his contributions to the scientific method.[98][99]

“Thus the mathematical sciences first (proton) originated in Egypt.” Egypt is “the cradle of mathematics-that is, the country of origin for Greek mathematics”
-Aristotle in the book Aristotles's MetaPhysics

I want more cave chimps starting civilizations please.
laugh.gif

in Africa
its obvious I know more than you about a lot of things. Arent you the one that said amino acids were the same as proteins? Deliberate means purposeful, intentional etc. Slavers in the US had a game plan on how to keep slaves docile. They shared this among themselves and created standards. Please dont be that white boy that tries to tell me about Africa.

you know nothing about anything. It is---IN FACT correct to refer to a protein as an amino acid----because it has a carboxyl group at one end and an amide group at another end--------a protein is a polymer of amino acid units-----I cannot explain organic chemistry to a jerk like you. Break
up of family units and efforts to keep people docile are characteristic of all slave systems------even affecting
serfs. Slavery customs and laws differ from society to society----to some extent. In fact in some systems
marriage between slaves was simply an invalid idea and
offspring could be passed around or sold.

Aristotle was a student of Plato and the teacher if Alexadre the Great. Sorry, no jungle bunnies named Jamaleios or Dewaynovus recorded.

"Both Plato and Pythagoras, identified as icons of Greek philosophy, stated that they and other great Greek philosophers had studied and learned that knowledge in Egypt. Many had studied many years at Egyptian schools, to return to Greece as the “first philosophers”.

Tell us about the "Greek Miracle". More cave chimp references please. This is fun! :laugh:

Last edited:

in Africa

you know nothing about anything. It is---IN FACT correct to refer to a protein as an amino acid----because it has a carboxyl group at one end and an amide group at another end--------a protein is a polymer of amino acid units-----I cannot explain organic chemistry to a jerk like you. Break
up of family units and efforts to keep people docile are characteristic of all slave systems------even affecting
serfs. Slavery customs and laws differ from society to society----to some extent. In fact in some systems
marriage between slaves was simply an invalid idea and
offspring could be passed around or sold.
Youre boring me with your claims amino acids are the same as proteins. You cant explain organic chemistry because you have no clue what you are talking about.

Everyone knows history.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Legacy

More than 2300 years after his death, Aristotle remains one of the most influential people who ever lived. He contributed to almost every field of human knowledge then in existence, and he was the founder of many new fields. According to the philosopher Bryan Magee, "it is doubtful whether any human being has ever known as much as he did".[96] Among countless other achievements, Aristotle was the founder of formal logic,[97] pioneered the study of zoology, and left every future scientist and philosopher in his debt through his contributions to the scientific method.[98][99]

“Thus the mathematical sciences first (proton) originated in Egypt.” Egypt is “the cradle of mathematics-that is, the country of origin for Greek mathematics”

laugh.gif
No one is arguing that that their was diffusion form many parts of the world, including Egypt, but jungle bunny contribution is laughable since there were not even the vestiges of civilizations from sub-Sahran Africa, and would not be for for at least 2000 years.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Legacy

laugh.gif
No one is arguing that that their was diffusion form many parts of the world, including Egypt, but jungle bunny contribution is laughable since there were not even the vestiges of civilizations from sub-Sahran Africa, and would not be for for at least 2000 years.
I actually dont know what you mean by sub-saharan. What does that have to do with anything? Come on. You were doing so good trying to convince me whites thought up everything.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Legacy

laugh.gif
I actually dont know what you mean by sub-saharan. What does that have to do with anything? Come on. You were doing so good trying to convince me whites thought up everything.
laugh.gif
Certainly not. Effective infusion came from across the old world, except for the sub-''Sahara" because of it's primitiveness.

It is exactly this which makes you fairy tales so interesting.

laugh.gif

Legacy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Certainly not. Effective infusion came from across the old world, except for the sub-''Sahara" because of it's primitiveness.

It is exactly this which makes you fairy tales so interesting.
Certainly not what? You didnt explain what you meant by sub saharan and how that has anything to do with your fairy tales about cave chimps starting civilization. I want more cave chimp stories.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back