One Great Asset Of A President Trump,A Very Attractive,Intelligent And Graceful First Lady.

So, you all realize that the only reason she is with Trump is because he is a gazillionaire..........

She would be the first Gold-digger First Lady...

So, you all realize that the only reason she is with Trump is because he is a gazillionaire..........

At least she didn't take millions to hatch a plan for hospitals to shuttle patients to other hospitals, instead of treating them.
And I care why?

If Trump were the only person running for office, I would count him a progressive and still not vote for him.

At least she didn't take millions to hatch a plan for hospitals to shuttle patients to other hospitals, instead of treating them.
And I care why?

If Trump were the only person running for office, I would count him a progressive and still not vote for him.
I don't know why you care...you brought it up.

She gets her money from her husband, instead of robbing poor people. Shocking.
i cant wait for the day when she gets the call from one of the dumb bitches of "The View" and she feels so insulted for being invited on the show, and tells them to go {&^%$#!((** themselves}

And I care why?

I brought up the gold digger...nothing about hospitals....

This is what conservatism's intellectual bankruptcy has been reduced to...

...the desire for a trophy first lady.
That's putting it kindly since there's a specific word (not a phrase) for what Trump's women are.

His first wife I think it was took him for millions because he screwed up his pre-nup.

Mr. Art of the deal guy...

You have it precisely backwards. His prenup was ironclad. She started blabbing stuff she wasn't supposed to say if she wanted to keep the $25 million she was awarded in the prenup and Trump took her to court.

And I care why?

I brought up the gold digger...nothing about hospitals....
You commented on the first gold digger first lady. I pointed out another. Do you not care if the first lady is a gold digger? Then how odd to bring it up.

She was making big bucks on her own as a world renowned supermodel before she met Trump.
And? Was she a gazillionaire?

Never said that nor implied it.
Wtf is with these idiots...they make comments then if you respond, they act like they don't know what you're talking about and in fact will accuse you of going off topic...or they just straight up lie and respond to shit you never said...and act like you really said it.

She was making big bucks on her own as a world renowned supermodel before she met Trump.
And? Was she a gazillionaire?

Never said that nor implied it.
But I did....that makes your reply nonsensical.....

Me: She is with trump because he is very very rich..
You. She was rich to begin with
Me: Was she very very rich?
You.. I never implied that.

I did imply that trump was very very rich and she was with him because of that. You haven't refuted it.

You're going to have to start making much more sense then you have.

well at least the "First Lady Private Restroom" will always smell pleasant every time Melania leaves it. God only knows what it smells like now.

Yep. That's what's important to RWs - looks. He wouldn't have married her if she wasn't a trophy.

And she was smart to snag Duh Donuld cuz it made her a citizen and saved her kid from being an anchor baby.

When your hot you can get a mate based on looks but if your not you have to pray someone likes "inner beauty". It's just the truth.

Yep. That's what's important to RWs - looks. He wouldn't have married her if she wasn't a trophy.

And she was smart to snag Duh Donuld cuz it made her a citizen and saved her kid from being an anchor baby.

When your hot you can get a mate based on looks but if your not you have to pray someone likes "inner beauty". It's just the truth.
Or you steal.

Forum List

Back