One Great Asset Of A President Trump,A Very Attractive,Intelligent And Graceful First Lady.

:boobies::clap2:And if Trump were to win the GOP nomination, you know he will automatically get
the male vote. In 2017 we would all rejoice in that "Finally Moment", yah, finally, a
very attractive and elegant fist lady, like we had during the Kennedy years. We
have had enough of a first lady who seems to hate her own country, yet takes the
most expensive vacations on our tax dollars. Melania wont need to apply 1/2 inch
of make-up to hide her real face. But the same also goes if it's the wife of Ted
Cruz or Marco Rubio. And at least our new first lady wont be telling us how to feed
our own children !!!:blahblah::cheeky-smiley-018:

You do understand, don't you, that Trump basically bought all the women he's ever been involved with?

Two of the three (THREE???) have not been Americans and, as we all know, he sends his business OUT of America and hires illegals.

Even RWs should be able to understand that's not what we want in an AMERICAN president.

But, that's part of why they like him - he screws over the US worker.

I think he's quite probably screwed over everyone he's ever been involved with. If you can find someone he hasn't screwed over, please let us know.

After almost eight years of having to look at that sour hateful racist Michelle Obama who resembles a female Sasquatch with a dick, Trump's wife would be a refreshing change.

After almost eight years of having to look at that sour hateful racist Michelle Obama who resembles a female Sasquatch with a dick, Trump's wife would be a refreshing change.
too bad the world will never know what michelle looks like without her make-up.

I don't think the world could bear to see what she looks like without her makeup. There are enough horrible things already.

I don't think the world could bear to see what she looks like without her makeup. There are enough horrible things already.
well actually, i did see the remake of Planet of the Apes when it came on television,,,was that close enough?

well actually, i did see the remake of Planet of the Apes when it came on television,,,was that close enough?

Not near close enough to get the full idea of just how big her dick and balls are. You'd have to see them in person, I guarantee you'd be shocked.

And when she farts, it's like a massive toxic wind that blows down trees. You think Saddam Hussein had weapons as destructive as Michelle's farts? No way. An M-40 gas mask would be useless if you were unlucky enough to get caught in a toxic cloud of her ass-gas. It would eat right through the mask, leaving you twitching on the floor and puking up blood, until you died with a horrible grimace on your face.

Not near close enough to get the full idea of just how big her dick and balls are. You'd have to see them in person, I guarantee you'd be shocked.

And when she farts, it's like a massive toxic wind that blows down trees. You think Saddam Hussein had weapons as destructive as Michelle's farts? No way. An M-40 gas mask would be useless if you were unlucky enough to get caught in a toxic cloud of her ass-gas.
i didnt know michelle was a man.

and at least Mrs Trump knows how to pronounce Nevada and also knows that we have 50 states.

Wouldn't that be the final nail in the coffin of the presidency? "We voted for her, not him, because she's foowki' HOT!"
oh, we can see it now, if Melania is the first lady, here come the never ending photo-shops !! like they probably do with the hot Fox News Ladies.

Forum List

Back