One Dead Four Critical After Lesbian Spat Leads To Hand Sanitizer Molotov Cocktail

With a match??

Alcohol rub sanitizers kill most bacteria, and fungi, and stop some viruses. Alcohol rub sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol (mainly ethyl alcohol) kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 30 seconds after application and 99.99% to 99.999% in one minute.

Greg
So I can light rubbing alcohol on fire? How come no one every tells people about this? I mean, we all know about gasoline and propane, but hand sanitizer?

Aaah....so you're the the reason every fucking product on the planet has to have a safety warning.
You didnt happen to sue McDonalds after burning your Lady bits with HOT coffee awhile back did you?
All I'm saying is, I never heard that. It's sure not emphasized like gasoline or propane.

Well this should really blow your mind!!!
Rum burns as well!!! .....I know,crazy right!!!!
Oh yeah!!!!! Okay, bring this down to a level I can relate to and I get it. I saw a cocktail on fire in a Chinese restaurant once. Very dramatic. And there's Cherries Jubilee. Saw that on Julia Childs. So if I pour a bunch of hand sanitizer in to a dish and float a match above it, it will burn like a candle, right?

A simple rule,dont drink the Isopropyl alcohol!!!!

What a sad story. three victims that had nothing to do with this spat, one is dead and two will have their lives changed due to a thoughtless and despicable act.

It's kind of humorous if you think about it. The first major problem with which millennials are faced and their reaction is to hoard toilet paper.

That's really sad for those people who were burned/died. She should be locked up for good.

I'm gonna ask the science teacher to do a demonstration, though, of how you light hand sanitizer on fire. It's so wet.
With a match??

Alcohol rub sanitizers kill most bacteria, and fungi, and stop some viruses. Alcohol rub sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol (mainly ethyl alcohol) kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 30 seconds after application and 99.99% to 99.999% in one minute.

Greg
So I can light rubbing alcohol on fire? How come no one every tells people about this? I mean, we all know about gasoline and propane, but hand sanitizer?

corona-cocktail

That's really sad for those people who were burned/died. She should be locked up for good.

I'm gonna ask the science teacher to do a demonstration, though, of how you light hand sanitizer on fire. It's so wet.
Gasoline is wet too.

Forum List

Back