One apparent mistake Trump made (not that he only made one but anyhow...) Gingrich couldve been VP

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, Gingrich was considered for VP. I cannot recall at this time what thereason was for going w/ Pence..

but things obviously may have turned out differently on Jan 6 if Gingrich had been VP...

Yeh, Gingrich was considered for VP. I cannot recall at this time what thereason was for going w/ Pence..

but things obviously may have turned out differently on Jan 6 if Gingrich had been VP...
trump lost because he was an ass and treated people he didnt like,like shit......because of him we got biden and worse yet...harris....

Do you think Gingrich would have followed the instructions to try to overturn the election results?

trump lost because he was an ass and treated people he didnt like,like shit......because of him we got biden and worse yet...harris....
with no example of how Trump was an "asss" I have nothing to comment re that first thing

and he did not treat people like sh.. not that I know of... or not to the extent that... What? he was worse than Clinton? the one who took advantage of a girl half his age and in the WH of all places?

but then... we are supposed to forget that...

along with the fake election of 2020

Are you saying Trump and his lawyers never pressured Pence to overturn the election results?
Nobody pressured anyone to overturn anything.

The only thing Pence was to do, was assent to the constitutional authority that the legislatures of AZ, GA, and PA have, to take ten days to further review their results before committing their electors.

The "TRUMP WANTED PENCE TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION!" narrative is a 100% lie.

They could have sat around and bonded over cheating on their wives.
i dunno... seems a little hypocritical and unChristian to judge people by their past lives..

"Judge not, lest you be judged" said the Great One, "for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you."

Trump did what everyone thought was impossible. He beat career politicians at their own game with zero political experience. That shocked the political establishment on BOTH SIDES which is why Trump was attacked, demonized, and dehumanized every minute of every day. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Democrats had Republican help in election tampering to defeat Trump.

Nobody pressured anyone to overturn anything.

The only thing Pence was to do is assent to the constitutional authority that the legislatures of AZ, GA, and PA had, to have the days to further review their reults before committing their electors.

many states violated the Constitution in 2020... that Document says that state legislatures have control of voting laws and regulations.. That legislative power was usurped in 2020

hmmmm.. wonder why?

yeh, most of thestates in question were run by dims..

with no example of how Trump was an "asss" I have nothing to comment re that first thing

and he did not treat people like sh.. not that I know of... or not to the extent that... What? he was worse than Clinton? the one who took advantage of a girl half his age and in the WH of all places?

but then... we are supposed to forget that...

along with the fake election of 2020

(I didn't vote for Clinton).

Read about Marla learning about Trump's cheating as he was bragging about it on the radio. Not that she shouldn't have expected it.

Trump did what everyone thought was impossible. He beat career politicians at their own game with zero political experience. That shocked the political establishment on BOTH SIDES which is why Trump was attacked, demonized, and dehumanized every minute of every day. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Democrats had Republican help in election tampering to defeat Trump.
I've studied the issue of voter fraud 2020

and no one should have any doubt of it...

people who follow the corruption of 2020 KNOW there was much abuse of the vote system

i dunno... seems a little hypocritical and unChristian to judge people by their past lives..

"Judge not, lest you be judged" said the Great One, "for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you."

I believe anyone that will cheat on their wives will cheat on anyone. If you want to call that judging the character of a person, OK.

NEwT probably refused to.kiss ass hard enough.

(I didn't vote for Clinton).

Read about Marla learning about Trump's cheating as he was bragging about it on the radio. Not that she shouldn't have expected it.
i never said Trump was a saint and haven't heard of any other Trumper saying such a ridiculous thing

that is just NOT the point. The man knew how to run this country. And he has not cheated on his wife in a decade or thereabouts, far as anyone knows.

and how many adulterers do you think are on this forum? Hopefully they too have gone a decade or more without committing that egregious sin

NEwT probably refused to.kiss ass hard enough.
shows what you know about Newt... not that he wwas what you call him here but he DID like Trump and he liked him because of what he was... (hard to believe... brace yourself)

bc of what Trump was DOING

you know.. as opposed to what he was doing or allegedly doing 10 or more years before his presidency... as opposed to what people SAY

talk is cheap

Trump DID something about the egregious problems in our country... Now that moron baby killer is trying to destroy Trump all over again (that's all the dims in DC think about)--

the well being of our country be damned.

i never said Trump was a saint and haven't heard of any other Trumper saying such a ridiculous thing

that is just NOT the point. The man knew how to run this country. And he has not cheated on his wife in a decade or thereabouts, far as anyone knows.

and how many adulterers do you think are on this forum? Hopefully they too have gone a decade or more without committing that egregious sin

If Trump isn't cheating now it's just because it doesn't work.

Forum List

Back