One 19 year old dead and another wounded in CHOP. Does anyone know why the police from America were called

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

Seems to me that if CHOP is a new country without American police that CHOP needs to enforce their own laws without American cops. I am being serious too, cut them off from all food water electricity and cell phone service, they need to provide for their own country, so if they do not want us, do not call for outside help in shootings. Eventually they will all shoot one another or become catatonic heroin addicts anyway

The body was taken to a hospital and the cops were called per law that requires it.
Did you read the article? I didn't think so.....

• Banned
The body was taken to a hospital and the cops were called per law that requires it.
American law does not apply in CHOP, they can not claim that they want no police then call the police at the first incident. I would give CHOP the sovereignty that they ask for

The retards were given firearms and people were shot
Watch the dumbass and how they reacted with help TRYING to get there
You can hear a person in the background yelling another black N!*ger shot

Police said in their statement that officers “attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims.”

However, Omari Salisbury, an independent journalist who was covering the CHOP Friday night, tells TIME he saw CHOP medics evacuate the first victim before the SPD had reached the crime scene. Salisbury also live streamed his coverage of the shooting.
YOU DON'T REWARD A DEMOCRAT WITH A VOTE ON ELECTION DAY THAT SUPPORTS THIS SHIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
The retards were given firearms and people were shot
Watch the dumbass and how they reacted with help TRYING to get there
You can hear a person in the background yelling another black N!*ger shot

Police said in their statement that officers “attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims.”

However, Omari Salisbury, an independent journalist who was covering the CHOP Friday night, tells TIME he saw CHOP medics evacuate the first victim before the SPD had reached the crime scene. Salisbury also live streamed his coverage of the shooting.
YOU DON'T REWARD A DEMOCRAT WITH A VOTE ON ELECTION DAY THAT SUPPORTS THIS SHIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is the CHOP medical facility, and why should CHOP residents be able to leave without a passport

Where is the CHOP medical facility, and why should CHOP residents be able to leave without a passport

CHOP residents be able to leave without a passport

Most places dont' call it a passport.

They refer to it as a Day Pass.

1592749805866.png

Seems to me that if CHOP is a new country without American police that CHOP needs to enforce their own laws without American cops. I am being serious too, cut them off from all food water electricity and cell phone service, they need to provide for their own country, so if they do not want us, do not call for outside help in shootings. Eventually they will all shoot one another or become catatonic heroin addicts anyway

Just yesterday the Communists here said that "sure, the democrats in CHAZ are handing out guns to any takers, no background checks, but because they are Communists, there is no violence."

Your source is a paysite, I bet you didn't read it...Did you say the same about the rightist that took over an American govt. office during the Bundy standoff? You know the occurrence where the cops killed a gun wielding rightist terrorizing a town?

Just yesterday the Communists here said that "sure, the democrats in CHAZ are handing out guns to any takers, no background checks, but because they are Communists, there is no violence."
Nobody said that.

Why do you lie constantly?

Forum List

Back