Once They Couldn't Use Them As Props Biden And The Dems Dropped The Troops Like A Bad Habit And Gave Them A Dose Of China Flu

Democrats hate white guys with guns.....till they feel they can use them. Same thing with cops. They want to defund them.....but they screamed for the last 3 weeks about 2 cops that died....one from suicide and the other from a stroke. And they lumped the 3 people that those cops murdered into the same group of 5 they keep saying died because of a vast right-wing insurerection.

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.
“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said. (snip)

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.
Jill Biden gave them fucking chocolate chip cookies. That's the last thing I'd want if I had been sleeping on the floor for 2 God Damned weeks.

Trump tried to open up his hotel to them, but I'm sure somebody put a stop to that......not sure anyone else lifted a finger to take care of the troops.

Who sent the orders?

Last I heard we didn't know.

That's an easy one. When Trump was in office he was responsible for everything under the sun. Now that Joe is in charge, he can't be found. He got used to hiding in the basement and won't come out til Groundhog day.
THATS
Democrats hate white guys with guns.....till they feel they can use them. Same thing with cops. They want to defund them.....but they screamed for the last 3 weeks about 2 cops that died....one from suicide and the other from a stroke. And they lumped the 3 people that those cops murdered into the same group of 5 they keep saying died because of a vast right-wing insurerection.

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.
“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said. (snip)

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.
Jill Biden gave them fucking chocolate chip cookies. That's the last thing I'd want if I had been sleeping on the floor for 2 God Damned weeks.

Trump tried to open up his hotel to them, but I'm sure somebody put a stop to that......not sure anyone else lifted a finger to take care of the troops.

Who sent the orders?

That's an easy one. When Trump was in office he was responsible for everything under the sun. Now that Joe is in charge, he can't be found. He got used to hiding in the basement and won't come out til Groundhog day.
Wow!! Talk about "hiding "... Where was Trump the last couple of months after he Lost the election? Thousands dying and sick from a virus that he or his flunkies had no plans or strategies to combat! I'll tell you hiding in the White house tweeting, Calling states trying to get people to lie and say he won or on the golf course cheating on the back iron
No need to worry now, China Joe got this China flu under control . Welcome to utopia!

Who sent the orders?

Who requested the National Guard Troops to be there in the first place? This is 100 percent the Democrats’ show. It was a Democrat decision to bring them in. It was a Democrat that told them to get off the Hill and into a parking garage. What an abuse of power and disrespect to Armed Forces. Of course the pussy Democrats are playing the “I don’t know card” on an issue of accountability.

Who sent the orders?

Who is in charge?
Did the orders come from the top?

Who sent the orders?

THATS

Who sent the orders?

Wow!! Talk about "hiding "... Where was Trump the last couple of months after he Lost the election? Thousands dying and sick from a virus that he or his flunkies had no plans or strategies to combat! I'll tell you hiding in the White house tweeting, Calling states trying to get people to lie and say he won or on the golf course cheating on the back iron
No need to worry now, China Joe got this China flu under control . Welcome to utopia!
I'm glad you realize that, now you can move along to other things.

Bye.

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended up catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

Amazing how quickly you seem to know that they got Covid considering it usually takes a week or two....... ;)

Who sent the orders?

Capitol Police as they apologized. Otherwise why apologize? Do you often apologize for something you did not do?

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended up catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

Amazing how quickly you seem to know that they got Covid considering it usually takes a week or two....... ;)
Usually doesn’t mean always...correct?

Who sent the orders?

Who is in charge?

Incompetent, impeach 46.

Who sent the orders?

Who is in charge?

Incompetent, impeach 46.
Looks now like a capitol police officer without any authority told them to move and they did.

Not sure why.

Forum List

Back