Once again who's fault is it that not all Americans are not vaccinated.

Again...we have vaccinated Republicans discouraging others from vaccinating.

Cynical bastards
For years and decades the FDA held out experimental drugs and other products while the rest of the world used them. People who were dying and died could not even use experimental drugs. Trump pushed this for the vaccines and got it bypassed. But you Progs fought him tooth and nail. Because you live on the stage with thousands of bright lights to tell everyone. It does not work as well as it once did. But there are people who have been turned by you. You have successfully created a racial divide that does not have to be. and the bad thing is, what is replacing the race and gender of what you hate, is not as good at this point. That is truth.

How much MSM do you watch?
Occasionally I watch the 3 evening network news. During the day I have several cable networks on. But the majority of my information comes from searching on the Internet. Kind of like this attached information. Look at the URLs.
This is why I don't believe the majority of information put out by the biased Democrat supporting MSM!
MSMdonations.png

Occasionally I watch the 3 evening network news. During the day I have several cable networks on. But the majority of my information comes from searching on the Internet. Kind of like this attached information. Look at the URLs.
This is why I don't believe the majority of information put out by the biased Democrat supporting MSM!
View attachment 528139
And these organizations are???

Well I do have doubts about some of the government's rulings supposedly based on "science".
But when it comes to creditability, the MSM is far below the government's and here is a major reason why!
The MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 when she lost they spent the next 4 years putting out more negative news on Trump than the previous 3 presidents. The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
  • Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
  • George W. Bush (28%),
  • Barack Obama (20%), and
  • Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden.

Burp. Suzza me,

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.
I've been hearing about it on NPR.

I am tired of the blame game. Who gives a shit about yesterday. Get vaxed. Stomp this shit out. Get back to work, get back to normal and be done with it.While spreading common sense eat better, exorcize, get, sun light, and smile more often.
I had my wife exorcised, but she still gets weird once in a while.

They are NOT "making their own decisions".

They are letting crackpot jerks on Facebook and Youtube and the likes of Carlson on Fox make those decisions for them.

Sorry but their bad decisions affect MY life. By the way...you were vaxxed...weren't you....

MIT says you are wrong as has been posted several times on here (so, no, you don't get it....again). People with "hesitancy" are making well-informed decisions.

So STFU about facebook.

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.

Is this about the COVID vaccine or the MSM ?

And here you are discouraging people from getting vaccinated
I'm not discouraging people from being vaccinated, but people need to decide for themselves without being lied to by the left (or by the right). The vaccines DO NOT protect you from contracting Delta and they are not guaranteed to keep you from getting sick. And, the vaccines can have side effects, while many can even have bad reactions to them. Some have even died. We don't know what the long term consequences of the vaccines are.

The vaccines will not stop the vaccinated from getting or spreading Delta BUT they do greatly reduce your chances of being hospitalized or dying, by a very huge amount. The left want to lie to everyone by only sugarcoating the good and sweeping everything else under the rug. Bad stories are not allowed out because people need to be brainwashed, intimidated, and otherwise coerced into getting the vaccine for the greater good of society, even if we have to misinform the public about the other side of the coin, and even if the facts show that the vaccines will not protect you from contracting Delta. To say otherwise is a lie.

I got the vaccine early. I had no side effects. I highly encourage others to get vaccinated. So far I have not contracted Covid or Delta but I'm not foolish enough to think the vaccine will protect me from getting Delta. I'm not stupid enough to think that I can go into a football stadium filled with 50,000 vaccinated people and that it would not be a superspreader event. It would be. And, people have the right to choose not be vaccinated if they don't want to be and I highly encourage everyone to make their own decision.

Is this about the COVID vaccine or the MSM ?
Wow! OK. It is how the MSM has corrupted people to believe everything the MSM puts out. Those people too dumb to recognize the MSM biased reporting continue to believe everything the MSM produces. So my point is that with the good news regarding the few number of deaths of people who have been vaccinated we don't hear/read it!
Again just to repeat it:
Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

Have you heard that from the MSM???

Yea...ya are
The truth is the truth. Vaccines don't protect you against Delta and many fully vaccinated people have gotten quite sick with Delta. That's just the truth. It's not right to lie to people to encourage them to be vaccinated. It's not our job to sugar coat stuff to con them into being vaccinated. However, the vaccines do work quite well at reducing hospitalizations and deaths and, as such, people should get vaccinated. Just know that you can still easily catch Delta and that you can get quite sick from it, just not sick enough to be hospitalized or die. That's the truth. I encourage everyone who doesn't want to be hospitalized or die to be vaccinated. Just don't lie to the unvaccinated and don't blame them for the spread of Delta when they have absolutely nothing to do with the spread of Delta. It would still be here in full force if 100% of all Americans had been vaccinated. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Delta.

Forum List

Back