Once again who's fault is it that not all Americans are not vaccinated.

They are NOT "making their own decisions".

They are letting crackpot jerks on Facebook and Youtube and the likes of Carlson on Fox make those decisions for them.

Sorry but their bad decisions affect MY life. By the way...you were vaxxed...weren't you....
How have they effected your life?

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.
How much MSM do you watch?

I’m back to where I was a year ago. No crowds. No theater. No movies.

No indoor dining. Very few interactions with friends and even family
That's smart because most of the left are fools and think just because they are vaccinated or wear masks that they can go out en masse and do whatever the hell they want and if cases increase, they'll just blame it all on the unvaccinated and the unmasked. I mean we are talking about places that only let in the vaccinated, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the vaccinated are spreading the virus. It has even reached the point where major league sports are letting in tens of thousands of fans into stadiums, requiring vaccine passports to enter. And they are stupid enough to think that if you have 50,000 fans in the stadium, all vaccinated, that it won't be a superspreader event and, again, any increase in cases and we'll just blame it all on the unvaccinated, those damned red neck red state Trump supporters.

That's smart because most of the left are fools and think just because they are vaccinated or wear masks that they can go out en masse and do whatever the hell they want and if cases increase, they'll just blame it all on the unvaccinated and the unmasked. I mean we are talking about places that only let in the vaccinated, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the vaccinated are spreading the virus. It has even reached the point where major league sports are letting in tens of thousands of fans into stadiums, requiring vaccine passports to enter. And they are stupid enough to think that if you have 50,000 fans in the stadium, all vaccinated, that it won't be a superspreader event and, again, any increase in cases and we'll just blame it all on the unvaccinated, those damned red neck red state Trump supporters.
Before the unvaccinated allowed Delta to take over that was how it was

Stupid fuck

I'm so tired of reading about this covid nonsense all of the time.

It seems to me that the only real pandemic is the media blitz.

Really wish I could filter out this stuff with keywords.

Before the unvaccinated allowed Delta to take over that was how it was

Stupid fuck
That's just plain leftwing bullshit talking points. Delta came from India. There is no way you can vaccinate the entire world in one day so there are bound to be variants come about that spread around the world. The vaccines were good against stopping the earlier variants but aren't good at stopping Delta which, as I said, came from India and spread to the US, whether you were vaccinated or not. In order for you to actually be correct, the entire world would have had to have been vaccinated in just a day or two so the Delta variant never came about. That is just plain impossible. It wasn't the unvaccinated in the US which led to the Delta variant because the science and the experts tell us that it came from India. If every single person in the US had been vaccinated before Delta came to the US it would have made no difference because the vacccines don't work against Delta, other than greatly decreasing the chances of hospitalizations and deaths. The science proves you wrong in that claim. Another version that would have made you correct was that if every single person in India had been vaccinated before Delta happened, then Delta may never have happened and therefore never spread to the US. Why do you lefties deny science? Furthermore, for all we know, the Delta mutation came about in India as a result of the virus mutating due to a vaccine in India.

Last edited:
I am tired of the blame game. Who gives a shit about yesterday. Get vaxed. Stomp this shit out. Get back to work, get back to normal and be done with it.While spreading common sense eat better, exorcize, get, sun light, and smile more often.
Don't disagree with you about getting vaccinated as the above data shows. So why doesn't the MSM tell us this?
Instead of reporting a "surge"... why not explain reality? Vaccinations work for 99% of the people!

Covid 19

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

Flu

• fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
*It’s important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.

That's just plain leftwing bullshit talking points. Delta came from India. There is no way you can vaccinate the entire world in one day so there are bound to be variants come about that spread around the world. The vaccines were good against stopping the earlier variants but aren't good at stopping Delta which, as I said, came from India and spread to the US, whether you were vaccinated or not. In order for you to actually be correct, the entire world would have had to have been vaccinated in just a day or two so the Delta variant never came about. That is just plain impossible. It wasn't the unvaccinated in the US which led to the Delta variant because the science and the experts tell us that it came from India. If every single person in the US had been vaccinated before Delta came to the US it would have made no difference because the vacccines don't work against Delta, other than greatly decreasing the chances of hospitalizations and deaths. The science proves you wrong in that claim. Another version that would have made you correct was that if every single person in India had been vaccinated before Delta happened, then Delta may never have happened and therefore never spread to the US. Why do you lefties deny science? Furthermore, for all we know, the Delta mutation came about in India as a result of the virus mutating due to a vaccine in India.
We didn’t need to vaccinate the entire world moron. Just the 70% of US adults. And we could have done so except for people like you

We didn’t need to vaccinate the entire world moron. Just the 70% of US adults. And we could have done so except for people like you
What do you mean people like me? I was one of the first to be vaccinated. You didn't understand a word that I wrote. The vaccines protected against the original variants, not Delta. Delta came from India. If every single person in the US were vaccinated on day one then it would have given us herd immunity against the original variants, not Delta. As I said, Delta came from India and the vaccines don't protect against Delta. So, even if 100% of Americans had been vaccinated on day one, it would have made no difference when Delta came over here from India. What part of that do you not understand?

What do you mean people like me? I was one of the first to be vaccinated. You didn't understand a word that I wrote. The vaccines protected against the original variants, not Delta. Delta came from India. If every single person in the US were vaccinated on day one then it would have given us herd immunity against the original variants, not Delta. As I said, Delta came from India and the vaccines don't protect against Delta. So, even if 100% of Americans had been vaccinated on day one, it would have made no difference when Delta came over here from India. What part of that do you not understand?
And here you are discouraging people from getting vaccinated

The people that I know that aren't vaccinated usually give one or more of the following reasons:

1. They are young and healthy and don't think the virus will cause them much harm.

2. They are afraid that the vaccine will be more harmful than the infection.

3. They simply do not believe anything the government is telling them.
1. True
2. True
3. True

:beer:

The people that I know that aren't vaccinated usually give one or more of the following reasons:

1. They are young and healthy and don't think the virus will cause them much harm.

2. They are afraid that the vaccine will be more harmful than the infection.

3. They simply do not believe anything the government is telling them.
Don't forget #4...they are stupid.

Forum List

Back