On Trumps List (I Hope) Repeal of this "Don't Ask Don't Tell Open Gay" Crapola

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
These gays find it offensive if I openly carry a weapon - well, I find it offensive that they openly carry their sexuality. So what you take it in the ass. Why should I need to know this?

I surely hope that, on President Trump's list of things to do when inaugurated, he repeals this "queers OK in the military" nonsense, and repeal yet another one of "Selected Leader" Saddam Obama's superbly executed (like a morning dump) fuck-ups.

Perform your weird experiments on a group of zombies, like the DNC, vs. the brave men and women (straight ones) who serve.

Thanks.

These gays find it offensive if I openly carry a weapon - well, I find it offensive that they openly carry their sexuality. So what you take it in the ass. Why should I need to know this?

I surely hope that, on President Trump's list of things to do when inaugurated, he repeals this "queers OK in the military" nonsense, and repeal yet another one of "Selected Leader" Saddam Obama's superbly executed (like a morning dump) fuck-ups.

Perform your weird experiments on a group of zombies, like the DNC, vs. the brave men and women (straight ones) who serve.

Thanks.

I have a strange feeling the real reason you are against Gays serving in the military is because none of them find you attractive even at closing time...

I can give a rat ass if you open carry or slurp on a beaver cleaver...

Someone sexual preference is not what I am worried about when in a firefight...

Thanks.

I have a strange feeling the real reason you are against Gays serving in the military is because none of them find you attractive even at closing time...

Someone's sexual preference shouldn't even be an issue, dingbat. That's the point. For years, I served with gays in the military. They never bothered anyone. Never admitted to anyone their sexuality - however, it wasn't until Obama came along, that they "flaunt" their "privacy" openly and frequently. I honestly could give a shit what they do - however, I don't agree with the way it's flaunted. Going back to "don't ask don't tell" would be fine.
But the XO Bob, married to Steve - that shit's gotta stop. I could care less if they're sucking each other's dick. I don't want to hear about it. Just like I don't want to hear when you're having your period.
Got it, or are you too dense to comprehend this concept?

Thanks.
Just because gay sailors did their jobs better than you, no reason for you to be so jealous.

Thanks.

Someone's sexual preference shouldn't even be an issue, dingbat. That's the point. For years, I served with gays in the military. They never bothered anyone. Never admitted to anyone their sexuality - however, it wasn't until Obama came along, that they "flaunt" their "privacy" openly and frequently. I honestly could give a shit what they do - however, I don't agree with the way it's flaunted. Going back to "don't ask don't tell" would be fine.
But the XO Bob, married to Steve - that shit's gotta stop. I could care less if they're sucking each other's dick. I don't want to hear about it. Just like I don't want to hear when you're having your period.
Got it, or are you too dense to comprehend this concept?
From your own words: They never bothered anyone.

They why are you trying to bother them now, dipshit?

Forum List

Back