On this day in 1960

Do you think Griffey used any sort of performance enhancements?

Hamstring issues are a tell-tale sign, and that's what sank him in Cincinnati.
:rolleyes-41: maybe, but maybe not. I have never heard of anything that linked to him.
There certainly are tell tail signs that a person has used 'roids. Look at the pictures of early years of Bonds,
and then his no neck hulking size in his later years.

:rolleyes-41: maybe, but maybe not. I have never heard of anything that linked to him.
There certainly are tell tail signs that a person has used 'roids. Look at the pictures of early years of Bonds,
and then his no neck hulking size in his later years.
Dude, as a former powerlifter.. I know roids when I see them. Bonds used, no doubt in my mind. However, I view him differently than a Lance Armstrong because of what I mentioned earlier... it takes elite hand-eye coordination to hit MLB-level pitching, no matter how hulked up you are.

And, in modern MLB history, there were no more electric moments in history than the McGwire/Sosa home run chase of Maris.. and the Bonds HR chase of Hank Aaron.

You know this. You can trash them all you want, but you know they were pivotal pieces of the history of baseball. The HOF is a museum to the sport, and not involving them, even minimally, is an insult to anyone who attends and wants to learn about baseball history. That's my take and I'm sticking to it. I jokingly say that those who view the HOF as more of a way to represent the game with honor and following the rules as being cub scouts... but there's a bit of truth to it.

I think the Jets had three interceptions in or near the end zone
Baltimores Walt Michaels missed two FGs of about 30 yards

Right before the half, Earl Moral ignored a wide open Rich Volk for a TD and threw into double coverage for an Int
You're very good righty but Rick Volk was a safety who hit like a Mack truck. When he got run over by Matt Snell and put out of the game, I knew the Jets were going to win.

Forum List

Back