On the Borderline

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The Westminster Panto has actually distracted attention from the main issue in the Brexit shambles. The Irish border. Mrs Mays deal has no solution to the problem and is just an exercise in kicking the can down the road.

Meanwhile the province is starting to bubble up and the men of violence are returning. Ulster voted to remain because they understood that was the only way to respect the Good Friday Agreement which had brought peace to the backward shithole.

Hundreds join anti-Brexit protests along Irish border - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Brexit_Protest001.jpg

There is only one solution that works for both sides and that is remain.

The Westminster Panto has actually distracted attention from the main issue in the Brexit shambles. The Irish border. Mrs Mays deal has no solution to the problem and is just an exercise in kicking the can down the road.

Meanwhile the province is starting to bubble up and the men of violence are returning. Ulster voted to remain because they understood that was the only way to respect the Good Friday Agreement which had brought peace to the backward shithole.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

Those people are fucked up beyond all recognition and I don't pity the fools.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

I cant really disagree with you. But they have an agreement with the UK government and they want it respecting.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

I cant really disagree with you. But they have an agreement with the UK government and they want it respecting.

What about the right of the UK citizens to retain their sovereignty and leave the growing EU?

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

What about the right of the UK citizens to retain their sovereignty and leave the growing EU?
What about peace in Ireland and a terror campaign on the mainland ?

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

Is your point with that, that the threat of violence trumps the right to self determination of UK citizens?

And if not, please explain what you did mean.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

Is your point with that, that the threat of violence trumps the right to self determination of UK citizens?

Yes, this was not made clear at the time of the referendum. We have a treaty that has brought peace after decades of killing.We have to honour that.
What is your solution to the Border problem ?.

Yes, this was not made clear at the time of the referendum. We have a treaty that has brought peace after decades of killing.We have to honour that.

Wow. The threat of violence is more important than the right of the UK citizens to self determination. Incredible.

I have no solution to that problem. To me, giving up the basic human rights of the UK people, would not be one of them.

YOur comfort with given up human rights, is completely alien to me.

Wow. The threat of violence is more important than the right of the UK citizens to self determination. Incredible.

I have no solution to that problem. To me, giving up the basic human rights of the UK people, would not be one of them.

We should vote on it again. It would be overwhelmingly for the status quo. If you have no solution I suggest that you stfu klanboy.

We should vote on it again. It would be overwhelmingly for the status quo. If you have no solution I suggest that you stfu klanboy.

Got it. Keep "voting" till you get the answer you want. Then no more votes.

That is not democracy, or anything like it.

So, anti-human rights and anti-democracy. But pro-surrender at the hint of violence.

Great future you lefties will be building I'm sure.

So, anti-human rights and anti-democracy. But pro-surrender at the hint of violence.

People dont vote for bombings and shootings you fucking cretin.Its an insult to all who died in the troubles. If the ballot had read -
Do you want to renege on the GFA and see a resumption of war in order to keep some pakis and poles out ?

Who would have voted leave ?

People dont vote for bombings and shootings you fucking cretin.Its an insult to all who died in the troubles. If the ballot had read -
Do you want to renege on the GFA and see a resumption of war in order to keep some pakis and poles out ?

Just think if Churchill thought that way. What a wonderful world you would be living in.

And then think of what that implies for the world you are building.

Just think if Churchill thought that way. What a wonderful world you would be living in.

Churchill was a piece of shit.Stalin did as much as he did for what its worth.

Churchill helped as much as any one person to stop the Nazis.

Stalin started WWII as an ALLY of HItler and only switched sides when Hitler betrayed him.

That you attack Churchill and defend Stalin shows that you are the piece of shit.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

Tommy wants to be governed by unelected elites who are in the business of Islamizing western Europe because that gives them a temporary source of cheap labor.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

Tommy wants to be governed by unelected elites who are in the business of Islamizing western Europe because that gives them a temporary source of cheap labor.
Tommy wants his government to honour treaties they have signed.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

It is funny that he claims to be worried about violence, while supporting large scale muslim immigration.

The complete lack of ability of his brain to make connections, is incredible.

Brexit_Protest001.jpg

Tommy wants his government to honour treaties they have signed.

Bullshit. If your lefty agenda would be advanced by breaking a treaty, you would have a thousand reasons why it was more important than the treaty or that the treaty was bad or some bullshit.

But the right of national sovereignty? Of a stupid white western people?

YOu could not care less. Indeed, you are actively hostile to it.

A Welshman calling Northern Ireland a "shithole". That's just too funny. Wales is the poorest region in the EU and the biggest welfare recipient. Wales and the Welsh can only hope that one day they get off their ass, stop blaming others and finally work to change their miserable state.

Churchill helped as much as any one person to stop the Nazis.

Stalin started WWII as an ALLY of HItler and only switched sides when Hitler betrayed him.

That you attack Churchill and defend Stalin shows that you are the piece of shit.

Churchill screwed up Norway, screwed up Greece, screwed up Italy, Screwed up the Far East and almost screwed up North Africa, then got shafted by Roosevelt, Truman and Stalin so not much of a war record, although he made a lot of memorable speeches, that's about it for his contribution to WW2.

Forum List

Back