On guns: "Do the right thing!"

Universal background checks….for every firearm transfer of ownership.

What's the point of undergoing a background check every single time someone purchases a firearm? If I buy multiple guns in a week, but on different days, a background check for each purchase is redundant and a waste of time and money. So, no, I wouldn't support that, because it's stupid...

My son will get all my guns when I croak...with no background check.

Yup.

My daughter's only interested the Colt .380 I carry. So, my nephew will get not only all of my brother's guns, but mine, as well. When my brother and I are gone, my nephew will have close to 100 firearms...

dldlddldld.jpeg

What's the point of undergoing a background check every single time someone purchases a firearm?
Every single gun used in crime started out with a sale from an FFL dealer. They subsequently found their way into the hands of criminals through theft and private sales being the vast majority. Get real. Gun a holics are the biggest conduit of guns into the criminal world. Your post is a fallacy and filled with BS. Requiring universal background checks for fully auto firearms has reduced the incidents of use in crimes of the over 100,000 in the public arena to non existent. Pedal your BS elsewhere.

Last edited:
What's the point of undergoing a background check every single time someone purchases a firearm? If I buy multiple guns in a week, but on different days, a background check for each purchase is redundant and a waste of time and money. So, no, I wouldn't support that, because it's stupid...
That’s an opinion that’s FOS. WTF does different days have to do with it. You can easily sell guns personally to anyone you want without a background check including criminals, kids and mentally incapable, simply by not asking any ID. You gun a holics do it all the time

Every single gun used in crime stated out with a sale from an FFL dealer. They subsequently found their way into the hands of criminals through theft and private sales being the vast majority. Get real Gun a holics are the biggest conduit of guns into the criminal world. Your post is a fallacy and filled with BS.

Says the idiot who's just proven he's too stupid to answer a simple question...

Requiring universal background checks for fully auto firearms has reduced the incidents of use in crimes of the over 100,000 in the public arena to non existent. Pedal your BS elsewhere.

Oh, I absolutely support universal background checks and registration for all fully automatic weapon purchases.

LOL!!!

That’s an opinion that’s FOS. WTF does different days have to do with it. You can easily sell guns personally to anyone you want without a background check including criminals, kids and mentally incapable, simply by not asking any ID. You gun a holics do it all the time

No shit.

But if I buy a gun today and they run a background check on me, and then I buy another gun on Tuesday, what's going to be different on that second background check?

No shit.

But if I buy a gun today and they run a background check on me, and then I buy another gun on Tuesday, what's going to be different on that second background check?
That makes no sense at all. You can’t complete the sale without a BC. If you are requiring a BC of the person you sell to, he can’t have the firearm till it’s complete. If you fail to require one, you face a federal crime and loss of your own fire arm rights. Like other gun laws. The feds offer rewards for violation of federal laws. That fear alone among gun traders has dried up the market for full auto weapons In private sales. It works in every country that has it. You’re blowing smoke.

Canada has eliminated the high rate of gun violence and forced buyers to go to the US to buy guns privately with out universal background checks . That’s why they have get even more strict. It’s you gun a holics who move guns privately who are increasing banning talk.

Last edited:
My son will get all my guns when I croak...with no background check.
Not if it’s a federal law that requires BC for your son. You have an executor of wills. They will benresponsible for the firearm. A well written universal BC cannot be circumvented by you dying.

The price of being intractable about anything concerning guns is a classroom full of kids every now and then. It's a price the gun lobby and the right is quite comfortable with. Your hopes and prayers are insulting.
Bullshit. Such idiotic emotionalism is your leftarded way of “thinking.” Boiled down, your assertion is that to the extent we have a right to have guns, it is dangerous and therefore needs to be eradicated. You won’t admit it because clear exposition doesn’t suit your agenda. But that is nevertheless the essence of your argument.

You also have a right to free speech. Sometimes that can become more dangerous than guns. If we adhere to your kind of emotionalism instead of thinking things through, it would follow that you’d support eradicating free speech, too.

Application denied.

Please tell me you're smarter than this in real life...
Just keep pretending you know wtf you’re talikng about. The problem is not with the buyer doofus …ITS THE SELLER. I don’t give a shit about you buying gun, it’s the seller who is responsible for requiring UBC. I guess you’ve never been to a FFL dealer.

Yup.

My daughter's only interested the Colt .380 I carry. So, my nephew will get not only all of my brother's guns, but mine, as well. When my brother and I are gone, my nephew will have close to 100 firearms...
Not if there is a UBC law. Guess you never heard about the executor of a will.

Not if it’s a federal law that requires BC for your son. You have an executor of wills. They will benresponsible for the firearm. A well written universal BC cannot be circumvented by you dying.
Personal property, which includes my guns, under a certain value is not probated in my state. Also, I don't have a registered will as my 'estate' is in financial instruments that are Pay On Death (POD) to my kids with no probate requirement.

Last edited:
Not if there is a UBC law. Guess you never heard about the executor of a will.
Unless there is a dispute over disposition of personal property, such as guns, the heirs usually decide among themselves who gets what. I was the executor of my brother's estate, and his guns were not listed among his probated assets. Neither were his tools, vehicle, furniture, or other items of little value. One of his guns went to his son, as his daughter didn't want it. Then he gave it to me, with no BC. It will be among the guns that my son will inherit, also with no BC.

Just keep pretending you know wtf you’re talikng about. The problem is not with the buyer doofus …ITS THE SELLER. I don’t give a shit about you buying gun, it’s the seller who is responsible for requiring UBC. I guess you’ve never been to a FFL dealer.

I most certainly have.

And the issue is most certainly the buyer, as the seller is rarely, if ever, the one committing a mass shooting...

Just keep pretending you know wtf you’re talikng about.

Right.

This from the mental giant who made this comment:

"Requiring universal background checks for fully auto firearms has reduced the incidents of use in crimes of the over 100,000 in the public arena to non existent."

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that you can't walk into a gun store anywhere in America, slap down your cash and buy a fully automatic weapon, you stupid fuck. For starters, while it's technically legal for a private citizen to own a fully automatic weapon, it has to be one made prior to 1986. Furthermore, most gun dealers won't have something like that on hand, simply because actually selling it and putting it into the hands of a customer is an arduous process.

To legally own a machine gun, you first have to apply for approval from the federal government, which you're not likely to get. After actually paying for the gun, you must fill out an ATF Form 4 application and wait for approval before taking possession of the firearm. The FBI conducts a thorough background check using fingerprints and a photograph required with your application. This is a process which could take up to as a year to process. There's also a $200 “NFA tax stamp” requirement for each weapon transaction. The dealer maintains possession of the gun during the entire process.

Then again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, so you didn't know all of that.

Consider yourself schooled, dumbass...

Forum List

Back