on February 28 Moscow plans annexation of 1/4 of Moldova state , They well fail again

If the world had REAL courage they would also address Chinas fueling of the Russian War Machine.

Just as Russia was allowed to fuel Germanies War Machine. If not for them, how many millions of lived would have been spared?

This is why I miss Reagan so much and those of my generation look back fondly for his principle and overt criticism of bad actors.

If the world had REAL courage they would also address Chinas fueling of the Russian War Machine.

Just as Russia was allowed to fuel Germanies War Machine. If not for them, how many millions of lived would have been spared?

This is why I miss Reagan so much and those of my generation look back fondly for his principle and overt criticism of bad actors.
I miss him too , still, Armenia Ditches Putin: How France Stole Moscow’s Ally

PS by the way, ARE YOU FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT in ARMENIA ? Armenia is a soft-spot of Moscow🇷🇺 empire, and EU /US hit it hard :thup:
1709047405619.png

Why is the UAF in ruins , Titty Winkle?

Why have 600 000 BEEN NEEDLESSLY SLAUGHTERED ?

PS what happened to the impregnable fortress of Avdiivka?
All slaughtered or surrendered .
Many just dropped weapons and ran .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back