On Biden Legislative Agenda: Where Does Senator Kyrsten Sinema "Stand"?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"In front of the elevator" is what she told reporter Garrett Haake who asked her the question - as she stood in front of the elevator. How do you negotiate with someone like that?

I saw the live clips on MSNBC.

Last edited:
Hmm..... Maybe If Joey Xi moves Fort Knox to Arizona and gives it to Krysten Sinema she may consider changing her vote. :abgg2q.jpg:

"In front of the elevator" is what she told reporter Garrett Haake who asked her the question - as she stood in front of the elevator. How do you negotiate with someone like that?

Her political career is over. Someone should explain to her that you can either go out doing something good for your country and the people in your state...or you can just be a slave to power and all of its intoxication. And sink with the ship.
Like McConnell, Grassley, Cruz, Graham, and yes, Schumer, Leahy, and Menendez.

Krysten is voting her conscience. Arizona is a true purple state with a politics that is a strange mix of Minnesota Nice, southwest renegade, and Manhattan sophistication....and just enough "freedom loving" republicans to make it look dumb to the outside world; not as dumb as Texas but pretty stupid still.

Its not convenient for the Democratic Party or for Joe Biden really. But for my money, I think the nation would be much better off if other lawmakers had an independent streak like she does.

Her political career is over. Someone should explain to her that you can either go out doing something good for your country and the people in your state...or you can just be a slave to power and all of its intoxication. And sink with the ship.

I'll bet you a banana that she not only wins the nomination when she runs again but keeps her seat.

Why do you include Schumer in that pack?

Sinema is following the money. She started out her political career pretty far left. She has reached the point where I would call her a DINO. She is catering to donors who strongly oppose Biden's legislative agenda. She reminds me of Representative Elise Stefanik.

Last edited:
Why do you include Schumer in that pack?
Old, tired, gentile, out of step, long past time to hang it up and go sit with the grandkids and enjoy retirement.
There comes a point when the game has passed you by. Up to him to be a good sport and recognize when the time has
come to pass the torch. The entire Democratic party leadership is incapable of fighting a war on Trump supporter and
Republican party level. The up and comers (progressives) can.

Old, tired, gentile, out of step, long past time to hang it up and go sit with the grandkids and enjoy retirement.
There comes a point when the game has passed you by. Up to him to be a good sport and recognize when the time has
come to pass the torch. The entire Democratic party leadership is incapable of fighting a war on Trump supporter and
Republican party level. The up and comers (progressives) can.

I agree with much of that - but Schumer is a smart guy. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him. I agree with you about "the up and comers (progressives)" - but they are still learning the game.

She stands wherever her donors tell her to stand.

I'm not disappointed she was bought, just that she was bought so cheaply.

Obviously Krysten Sinema has not caved to Bia Dung and his PM/DSA Democrat Leftists, no matter what they've offered her.

I love it, a reporter tries to ambush her and she hit him with a great answer. Would you have preferred she said no comment?

Sinema is following the money. She started out her political career pretty far left. She has reached the point where I would call her a DINO. She is catering to donors who strongly oppose Biden's legislative agenda. She reminds me of Representative Elise Stefanik.

Or maybe she's responding to her constituents. You know, actually representing the people that sent her there.

Forum List

Back