Omicron Queen

I'm adding Vrenn to the list of people that this song is dedicated to.

Lol, one of my buddies just texted me a link to omicron queen...

When that song was written, we didn't really know that the death toll would still be zero now, but I kinda knew that this would be a great song for Slade3200

When that song was written, we didn't really know that the death toll would still be zero now, but I kinda knew that this would be a great song for Slade3200
That amazing that the death toll is zero. I guess the pandemic is over!! Hip hip hooray!!!

I bet lots of people who got infected by earlier variants that were actually dangerous wish omi-con was available back when they got infected.

Agreed. You’re deaf dumb and blind if you don’t think there was a pandemic and if you don’t think there have been deaths
There was no pandemic...

Nobody died from COVID-19, nor Omicron, nor Midterm Variant, nor Election Fraud variant, nor any other "variant" regarding "COVID".

There was no pandemic...

Nobody died from COVID-19, nor Omicron, nor Midterm Variant, nor Election Fraud variant, nor any other "variant" regarding "COVID".
Whatever you say bucko. Hey EvMetro what do you think of GFMs last post? Not an omi death??

Sorry, that was not an omicron death. Please abide by your own rules if you want others to do so as well.
Wrong thread, this thread was not meant as a place to tally omicon deaths.

The guy in the video that this thread is about does a pretty solid job of performing that song, right?

Forum List

Back