OMG - the man can't read a single sentence without screwing up!!

Biden has always been a liar and a gaffe machine, well since the 80's at least. He mental capacity yeah it isn't there.

You knew he had a stuttering problem before you voted for him.
STFU - I have made several threads showing Biden as little as 5 years ago. In interviews, doing a great job.
Yes he is a gaffe machine like Bush.
But he could fucking speak just fine.
He can't now.
PERIOD
Hmmm, go ahead and post them because I don't believe yous. Yes, Biden is a dotard yet so was Donald, his fractured sentences with run-on spats with non-reality are just as annoying. You should have voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins like I did...

2010...very articulate. Quick on his feet. Pauses to gain his thoughts were half-second at most, no stuttering... no constant losing his place... he couldn't do this interview today to save his life.

2015... 5 years later.
A little less quick on his feet, but still pretty good. His usual style of strange-meandering quips that don't seem to get his point across.... but no confusion, no long stammering, stutters and looking confused

I just never thought it could get this bad.

Look at the video...watch the damn thing. Not just make some comment about Trump.

Jesus Christ the man not only is not able to make his own statement, he can't even read one right. Not even a single sentence.

Trump was embarrassing because his massive ego drove him to constantly attack those that attacked him. He spent most of his time when in front of a microphone doing just that.
---- BIDEN IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT.
We went from a guy who spoke off the cuff and the top of his head, many times not making a lot of sense - to a man who is INCABABLE of making sense.

We are so fucked.

He can't talk---but he could for a small window right before the election---almost like a body double stepped in.

What is hard to see today is an interview he has doine one on one.
Because he didn't do any.
60 minutes worked masterfully in disguising and breaking up his interviews, probably one of the most edited interview done in the history of the show.

Moonglow
2019 dude.... look how much better he was just 2 years ago...almost to the day.
I said it a year ago... he is losing his mental capacity. It is obvious and undeniable.
Senility happens to every living human being unless they die first.
My grandmother was sharp all the way till she reached about 90... in the last couple years she just lost it.
Biden's senility is NOW.
It is, again, obvious and undeniable.

You knew he had a stuttering problem before you voted for him.

I wouldn't have voted for him if I could have shut off the Dominion machines....
My parents are hard core conservatives. They are rolling over in their graves with the knowledge that they voted for China Joe and Kameltoe.

Look at the video...watch the damn thing. Not just make some comment about Trump.

Jesus Christ the man not only is not able to make his own statement, he can't even read one right. Not even a single sentence.

Trump was embarrassing because his massive ego drove him to constantly attack those that attacked him. He spent most of his time when in front of a microphone doing just that.
We went from a guy who spoke off the cuff and the top of his head, many times not making a lot of sense - to a man who is INCABABLE of making sense.

We are so fucked.

I hate to agree. Trump‘s best attribute is he is a fighter and his worst attribute is he is a fighter.

When President, Trump had to take on every little inconsequential person who criticized him. He was often busy punching down. Even a Deplorable like me found Trump obnoxious at times.

All he had to do is learn to ignore what people who do not matter say and develop a sense of humor to attack those that do. It is better to laugh at your opponents and to get others to laugh at them than to constantly insult them.

Biden has the “nice guy” act down pat but he is as corrupt as Hillary and he is in the early stages of dementia.

We are indeed, “so fucked.”

I think his stutter has gotten a little more pronounced over the years.

Wingnut: Let's start a revolution!1!!

Last edited:

We are so fucked.

I hate to agree. Trump‘s best attribute is he is a fighter and his worst attribute is he is a fighter.

When President, Trump had to take on every little inconsequential person who criticized him. He was often busy punching down. Even a Deplorable like me found Trump obnoxious at times.

All he had to do is learn to ignore what people who do not matter say and develop a sense of humor to attack those that do. It is better to laugh at your opponents and to get others to laugh at them than to constantly insult them.

Biden has the “nice guy” act down pat but he is as corrupt as Hillary and he is in the early stages of dementia.

For an old guy Biden s doing an excellent job.

At what? Shitting the bed?

Unquestionably the worst president in American history.

1624151363312.png

We are so fucked.

Sure. For example look at the really great job Joe is doing on the Mexican border.

1624152150799.jpeg

The left had (still has) this tax exempt propaganda network that admitted that it monitors every word spoken (only) by a conservative politician. Media Matters gathered the data 24/7 spun it for left wing blogs and the outrage about Trump was out there every day. There is no such political weapon available to republicans and the mainstream media is in the business of covering up the president's gaffes rather than being outraged by them.

Forum List

Back