OMG! Me and Bill Kristol agreed on something. The sky must be falling!

I have watched MJ and the trump show for more than a year. The OP and the concerns elsewhere were overblown. Joe and Mika were stunned with trump's success, and having him calling in led to more advertising for the program. But neither J or M were fooled as to what DJT was and is: a demagogue.
I disagree. Morning Joe is three hours long. Two hours is talking about Trump. Endlessly going on about what he needs do the win. When they do talk about Hillary, it's always Benghazi, emails, getting paid for speeches, private server, Clinton Foundation and "untrustworthy". They never, ever talk about her getting 8 million children health care, her senate career where she got first responders health care, or New Your the 21 billion it needed to clean up after 9/11. They never talk about her Israel/Hamas peace agreement or being part of the group that took down Bin Laden. They never talk about the millions, 400 million by some counts, of those helped by the Clinton Foundation.

They may briefly mention the Trump Foundation, but never mention the 28 Nov court date for Fraud and Racketeering. Or Trump stiffing his workers. And it's only been recently they actually talk about Trump's scandals. They have been forced into it.
You are flat wrong, blinded with your hatred of Trump.

We listen to the first hour and fifteen minutes of MJ, four or five days a week, every week, every month.

Joe is a Jed guy, he is amazed at Trump's showmanship, but very glad he is a failure as a politician. As he said, DJT has no sand and is no gentleman.

Forum List

Back