OMFG!!! Comey admits there is NO TRANSCRIPT of the Hillary interview with FBI

Comey was loose with his "extremely careless" comment trying to help his Republican friends by scathing Hillary.....instead it backfired and the Rs have turned on him.... She was not EXTREMELY careless.....

Hillary wasn't careless at all. It worked out just as she planned. She deliberately used an insecure server so china could hack in and steal state secrets. And they paid her like $20 million for doing that.

Comey was loose with his "extremely careless" comment trying to help his Republican friends by scathing Hillary.....instead it backfired and the Rs have turned on him.... She was not EXTREMELY careless.....

Hillary wasn't careless at all. It worked out just as she planned. She deliberately used an insecure server so china could hack in and steal state secrets. And they paid her like $20 million for doing that.
Okay. If this is the direction this conversation is going to go, perhaps it needs to be moved to the "Tinfoil Hat" threads?

I'll bet Hillary was the second shooter on the grassy knoll, too, wasn't she?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The choice we have in this election is analogous to choosing between lung cancer and stomach cancer. Unless one is inclined to vote for a greedy egomaniac like Trump it isn't difficult to understand why Comey is inclined to shield Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is indeed as much a deceitful, conniving, self-serving fraud as is her degenerate husband, but she does not represent the same potential threat to the stability and safety of the Nation as does Donald Trump -- whom I believe to be an authoritarian sociopath. While Trump has managed to achieve his present level of prominence by seducing the right-wing with expressed and implied promises he has neither intention nor ability to keep, he is likely to bankrupt our treasury and to engage us in a ruinous war.

Last edited:
Okay. If this is the direction this conversation is going to go, perhaps it needs to be moved to the "Tinfoil Hat" threads?

HAHAHA. So now calling a politician a bribe-taking traitor is a conspiracy theory????

HAHAHA. So now calling a politician a bribe-taking traitor is a conspiracy theory????
Under the circumstances that you are suggesting? Yeah. I know...you're gonna link to a bunch of far right nutcake bloggers providing "proof" of your claims. I expect it is going to be as reliable, and rational as the nutcake conspiracies that the destruction of the Twin Towers was some Bush operation that just used the attack as cover.

Uh it's still illegal to lie to an officer of the court or the law.

When a cop pulls you over it is illegal to lie to him "I wasn't speeding officer".

Of course it is illegal to lie to the FBI, but if there is no transcript of what was said, who could prove she didn't?

Forum List

Back