Omarosa’s Attorney Celebrates as Trump NDA Ruled Unenforceable, Paving the Way for More Secrets to Be Spilled

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It looks like more of those phony NDAs trump has forced people to sign could be ruled unenforceable.

I wonder how many more former trump employees will come forward to tell their experiences with trump.

Jesus....Omarosa? :lol: You TDS'ers have finally hit rock bottom. What next, Trump's poodle groomer?

It looks like more of those phony NDAs trump has forced people to sign could be ruled unenforceable.

I wonder how many more former trump employees will come forward to tell their experiences with trump.

The trump Nazis' cheeto-in-chief demands loyalty from his servants, but never gives it in return.

It's surprising, given the public's awareness of the cheeto-in-chief's history of betraying those around him, that anyone is so stupid as to trust that orange-tinted a$$hole in any way. He just isn't that charming, at least not to any intelligent person.

Did you ever think it could be true and this is the only way to find out?
Maybe you might not like the result ay?

Aaaaaaaaah I thought so
What be true?
I'm still trying to find out what Michael Cohen said that was damaging? Remember when you lefties were beating it when he turned?

This stuff has happenf so many times the past 4 years....I just laugh when lefties have the on thing that's gonna get him......this time!!!!!!!!

At some point you have to stop believing these hoaxes

I apologise. I'm baiting you. Lol

buckeye45_73
Well shit buddy. Trump is no longer POTUS yet all these lefty loon have loads of threads on Trump. He lives in their heads 24/7.

Of course they can't brag about their boy Bidung cause all he's done is make one mess after another. So Trump it is. LOL

Looks like the trump people are scared of what may come out from those who worked with him.

I do enjoy trump follower tears in the morning.

Forum List

Back