Omar should be asked to resign

Yes however making statements that a percentage of people don’t like is most likely not in the spirit of that congressional ability in my opinion.
Yes it is better she lies and keeps the truth hidden.

In the history of congress (based on the US government website) members that have been expelled were expelled for reasons such as treason, corruption/bribes, support for confederate rebellion, fraud, abuse of power, sexual misconduct, and other crimes and abuses. Making a statement about an organization that is unpopular is not worthy of expulsion if history is our guide.
I am aware that she has broken no rules in Congress it is freedom hating righties that want to deny due process over a religion..
You're the enemy within.
I bet you say that to all the trash cans you meet.
No, just to muslims and their ignorant pawns.

There is no room for this kind of Congresswoman in America. But once again, The Democrat party continues to show their racist side. Continue to do nothing but downplay issues such as this. From black face, to antisemitism, it appears nothing has changed from their days of The Trail of Tears to Slavery, to their violent opposition against Civil Rights.

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton
Anybody with a name like Omar or Hussein are traitors to the USA.

There is no room for this kind of Congresswoman in America. But once again, The Democrat party continues to show their racist side. Continue to do nothing but downplay issues such as this. From black face, to antisemitism, it appears nothing has changed from their days of The Trail of Tears to Slavery, to their violent opposition against Civil Rights.

Anybody with a name like Omar or Hussein are traitors to the USA.
Along with Obama.

The Constitution gives the House and Senate the authority to expel members.

Yes however making statements that a percentage of people don’t like is most likely not in the spirit of that congressional ability in my opinion.

In the history of congress (based on the US government website) members that have been expelled were expelled for reasons such as treason, corruption/bribes, support for confederate rebellion, fraud, abuse of power, sexual misconduct, and other crimes and abuses. Making a statement about an organization that is unpopular is not worthy of expulsion if history is our guide.
I am aware that she has broken no rules in Congress it is freedom hating righties that want to deny due process over a religion..
You're the enemy within.
You're the enemy within.
Bad Brown People. Must Hate Brown People. Bad Muslim People. Must Hate Muslim People. Bad, BAD Brown Muslim People! Must Hate All Bad, Bad Brown Muslim People. Hate All Bad, Bad Brown Muslim People!! Two Minutes Each day!!

How do you dregs of humanity survive with such vile and corrosive passions eating away at your souls?

You're the enemy within.
You're the enemy within.
Bad Brown People. Must Hate Brown People. Bad Muslim People. Must Hate Muslim People. Bad, BAD Brown Muslim People! Must Hate All Bad, Bad Brown Muslim People. Hate All Bad, Bad Brown Muslim People!! Two Minutes Each day!!

How do you dregs of humanity survive with such vile and corrosive passions eating away at your souls?

Go fuck yourself, pusillanimous punk.

You're the enemy within.
You're the enemy within.

Armed with only a single interface device with multiple keys decorated with glyphs known only to his tribe from the top surface of his hypersonic desk, the valiant Keyboard Commando of the Never Never shoots ................................................................................................................ and misses yet again!

There is a cure for some forms of ED. Have you tried them all? If you've been unsuccessful so far, but just hang in there, Rusty!

I have ZERO problem with what this woman said. I guarantee you that AIPAC DOES have a big hand in how many vote in Congress.

There was NOTHING antisemitic about what she said.

'anti-Semitism
noun

: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group'

Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM

Her problem is NOT with Jewish people...but the way the Israeli government is treating the Palestinians....DUH.

Anyone who says her comments are antisemitic is a complete ignoramus as to EXACTLY what antisemitic even means.

PC Jerks.

America is fast turning into the nation of PC bullshit.

Forget free speech.

You MUST conform to whatever the ignorant masses say.

And anyone on this board who reads this and is PC?

:finger3:

I have ZERO problem with what this woman said. I guarantee you that AIPAC DOES have a big hand in how many vote in Congress.

'anti-Semitism
noun

: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group'

Her problem is NOT with Jewish people...but the way the Israeli government is treating the Palestinians....DUH.

Anyone who says her comments are antisemitic is a complete ignoramus as to EXACTLY what antisemitic even means.

PC Jerks.

Forget free speech.

The Israeli government treats the Pals better than fellow muslims. Idiot.

'anti-Semitism
noun

PC Jerks.

Forget free speech.

The Israeli government treats the Pals better than fellow muslims. Idiot.

What a pathetic argument, you racist dumbass.

What difference does it make how Muslims treat Palestinians in the context of this thread? So that forgives how the Israeli's treat them?
By your inbred analogy...if one person rapes and the other murders - the former should be ignored because the latter behavior is worse.
Shit...you are pathetic.

And let's see how WONDERFUL the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's.

At least 9,560 Palestinians and 1,248 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000
Former Israeli soldiers disclose routine mistreatment of Palestinian children

Palestinian Human Rights Abuses Revealed

Okay you stupid freak...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Muslims treat Palestinians worse than the Israeli's do?

You made the statement, now back it up ignorant, xenophobic troll?

Last edited:
The Constitution gives the House and Senate the authority to expel members.

You're the enemy within.

And you are the xenophobic, idiot within.

The Democratic Party Has Become The Party Of Anti-Semitism. Here's Why.

On Sunday, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), an open anti-Semite with a long history of anti-Semitic commentary, jumped back into the Jew-hating waters with a couple of tweets blaming Republican support for Israel on payments by those shekelmaster Hebrews. Here’s what she tweeted:

The Democratic Party Has Become The Party Of Anti-Semitism. Here's Why.
I believe Anti Semitism, and Anti Christianity sentiment will completely overwhelm The Democrat Party within 10-20 years.

It is not anti-Semitism, it is anti right wing greedy scumbag racist corrupt right wing Israeli government intelligence....

You have a party that justifies painting their faces black in years past while accusing their opponents of racism and justified falsely using an Indian race card to erroneously access a Harvard Law degree so what do you expect?

The DNC is the most racist party that is obsessed with race since the Nazi party.
Hating racism is not racism, brainwashed functional moron...

You have a party that justifies painting their faces black in years past while accusing their opponents of racism and justified falsely using an Indian race card to erroneously access a Harvard Law degree so what do you expect?

The DNC is the most racist party that is obsessed with race since the Nazi party.
So are you hating the Racist Dem Politicians in Virginia? Or hating The Mooslim Politicians and their racist statements towards Jews in the DemNazi Party?

I wonder if Omar and her staff have been properly vetted.
If not, she and/or one of her staff might wear a suicide vest into the House chamber one day.
I'm serious, folks!

So are you hating the Racist Dem Politicians in Virginia? Or hating The Mooslim Politicians and their racist statements towards Jews in the DemNazi Party?
Right wing corrupt Israeli assholes like Sharon and netanyahu are the problem and who she is talking about....

'anti-Semitism
noun

PC Jerks.

Forget free speech.

And anyone on this board who reads this and is PC?

:finger3:
You have zero problems with everything that hurts Americans.

Forum List

Back