Omar should be asked to resign

There is no room for this kind of Congresswoman in America. But once again, The Democrat party continues to show their racist side. Continue to do nothing but downplay issues such as this. From black face, to antisemitism, it appears nothing has changed from their days of The Trail of Tears to Slavery, to their violent opposition against Civil Rights.

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton
There is plenty of room and she is just a good as anyone else..
what kind of name is Omar anyway? it sounds like a sound/groan we all make when we get pooped on by a pigeon.
I am sure it is from the same place that a boy named Kim came from.

She will be up for re-election in two years and so until then unless she breaks laws or unless her district demands action from her then the democratic process should be respected in my opinion.

To get respect you must show respect.

News flash: Respect is not an entitlement.

There is no room for this kind of Congresswoman in America. But once again, The Democrat party continues to show their racist side. Continue to do nothing but downplay issues such as this. From black face, to antisemitism, it appears nothing has changed from their days of The Trail of Tears to Slavery, to their violent opposition against Civil Rights.

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton
There is plenty of room and she is just a good as anyone else..
what kind of name is Omar anyway? it sounds like a sound/groan we all make when we get pooped on by a pigeon.
I am sure it is from the same place that a boy named Kim came from.
although i do get all excited and scram O Mar every time I pass a stone

She will be up for re-election in two years and so until then unless she breaks laws or unless her district demands action from her then the democratic process should be respected in my opinion.
The Constitution gives the House and Senate the authority to expel members.

Yes however making statements that a percentage of people don’t like is most likely not in the spirit of that congressional ability in my opinion.
Yes it is better she lies and keeps the truth hidden.

In the history of congress (based on the US government website) members that have been expelled were expelled for reasons such as treason, corruption/bribes, support for confederate rebellion, fraud, abuse of power, sexual misconduct, and other crimes and abuses. Making a statement about an organization that is unpopular is not worthy of expulsion if history is our guide.

Yes however making statements that a percentage of people don’t like is most likely not in the spirit of that congressional ability in my opinion.

In the history of congress (based on the US government website) members that have been expelled were expelled for reasons such as treason, corruption/bribes, support for confederate rebellion, fraud, abuse of power, sexual misconduct, and other crimes and abuses. Making a statement about an organization that is unpopular is not worthy of expulsion if history is our guide.
I am aware that she has broken no rules in Congress it is freedom hating righties that want to deny due process over a religion..

Not showing respect to an organization is not a justification for expulsion though if compared to historical reasons for past expulsions. If being offended by free speech warrants expulsion now then that’s a dangerous precedent.

Resignation?... no.
Let's continue to allow her to do exactly what she is doing.
The dumbasses in Minn who voted for her need to be shown properly what happens when you vote for someone for like her.
The people who voted for her believe exactly what she believes. Her district is a muslim district. If they got their way, they would be marching on Jewish neighborhoods today.
Be patient.

Not showing respect to an organization is not a justification for expulsion though if compared to historical reasons for past expulsions. If being offended by free speech warrants expulsion now then that’s a dangerous precedent.

It matters little who you disrespect. If you show disrespect then expect it back.

You are not on a college campus where ONLY conservatives are shouted down but Progressives are respected and listened to intently.

The real world does not work like that.

It matters little who you disrespect. If you show disrespect then expect it back.

You are not on a college campus where ONLY conservatives are shouted down but Progressives are respected and listened to intently.

The argument is for expulsion/resignation from the House for her comments isn’t it? If you or other citizens lost respect for her then that’s perfectly within reason and your prerogative, but not necessarily a historical justification for expulsion.

Our government declares that all men are created equal, and if one is part of that Government and swears an Oath to Defend The Constitution, and makes racist statements, they are violating the oath of office.

I am aware that she has broken no rules in Congress it is freedom hating righties that want to deny due process over a religion..
You're the enemy within.

You're the enemy within.
I bet you say that to all the trash cans you meet.

Our government declares that all men are created equal, and if one is part of that Government and swears an Oath to Defend The Constitution, and makes racist statements, they are violating the oath of office.

In my opinion her comment was less about anti-semitism and more about money in politics and it’s influence. There are organizations, such as AIPAC, who lobby politicians for support. It’s on both sides of the political aisle obviously as well. I don’t think money is why all republicans support Israel’s government but I wouldn’t be surprised if a percentage of republicans are influenced by money and favors from lobbying organizations such as AIPAC. Im positive you could pick organizations that cater to the Democrats and you’d find the same influence through money and favors. Nonetheless, on the surface her comments don’t live up to historical reasons for member expulsion. You could make an argument for censure although even that would be tough in my opinion.

Resignation?... no.
Let's continue to allow her to do exactly what she is doing.
The dumbasses in Minn who voted for her need to be shown properly what happens when you vote for someone for like her.
You assume they are capable of learning

So, there is no money flowing into the coffers of Congressmen for their support of Israel?

The argument is for expulsion/resignation from the House for her comments isn’t it? If you or other citizens lost respect for her then that’s perfectly within reason and your prerogative, but not necessarily a historical justification for expulsion.

When did I say she has to resign? I didn't.

She is fully able to stay right where she is, along side of clowns like the governor of Virginia.

Enjoy, but don't expect us to respect them.

This is a dangerous precedent that I see called for by conservative republicans quite a bit.

You have to love the OP willing to throw out a Congressmen because of her condemnation of money influencing Israel support , yet sit silently as other members say racist, bigoted, anti-gay, anti women things

Forum List

Back