What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omar Finds She can't Go Home Again

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Congresswoman who hates the United States and Jews, decided to visit one of her relatives who still lives in Somalia. As she stepped off the airplane in Somalia, she was informed her Somalian citizenship had been revoked. A large man wearing a colorful robe and a feathered hat told her in her native tongue "We have enough problems with our image already. You can't stay here. Then he sprinkled some strange dust on her head and left riding a camel.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Congresswoman who hates the United States and Jews, decided to visit one of her relatives who still lives in Somalia. As she stepped off the airplane in Somalia, she was informed her Somalian citizenship had been revoked. A large man wearing a colorful robe and a feathered hat told her in her native tongue "We have enough problems with our image already. You can't stay here. Then he sprinkled some strange dust on her head and left riding a camel.

fairy dust? CAN SHE FLY?

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was one of her brother-husbands.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My nephew is related to her.
He doesn't want anything to do with Somalia.

OP
Viktor

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was one of her brother-husbands.
Islam years ago permitted Arab sheiks to have a harem of several wives. Ilhan has reversed the custom with numerous husbands all related to her.

OP
Viktor

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we had to make a choice, I'd prefer a poor refugeee from Honduras to her.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we had to make a choice, I'd prefer a poor refugeee from Honduras to her.
I think she needs to be dropped off at the airstrip in Mogadishu.

OP
Viktor

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I sent her a message. I told her if she wants to leave the USA, I'll drive her to the airport only if she has a one way ticket.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I sent her a message. I told her if she wants to leave the USA, I'll drive her to the airport only if she has a one way ticket.
I'd be willing to put her on a MAC flight to Cairo....and she can find her way home from there.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She should blow herself up in order to get those 72 virgin horny camels.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List