Omar Finds She can't Go Home Again

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Congresswoman who hates the United States and Jews, decided to visit one of her relatives who still lives in Somalia. As she stepped off the airplane in Somalia, she was informed her Somalian citizenship had been revoked. A large man wearing a colorful robe and a feathered hat told her in her native tongue "We have enough problems with our image already. You can't stay here. Then he sprinkled some strange dust on her head and left riding a camel.

Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Congresswoman who hates the United States and Jews, decided to visit one of her relatives who still lives in Somalia. As she stepped off the airplane in Somalia, she was informed her Somalian citizenship had been revoked. A large man wearing a colorful robe and a feathered hat told her in her native tongue "We have enough problems with our image already. You can't stay here. Then he sprinkled some strange dust on her head and left riding a camel.

fairy dust? CAN SHE FLY?

Maybe it was one of her brother-husbands.

My nephew is related to her.
He doesn't want anything to do with Somalia.

Maybe it was one of her brother-husbands.
Islam years ago permitted Arab sheiks to have a harem of several wives. Ilhan has reversed the custom with numerous husbands all related to her.

If we had to make a choice, I'd prefer a poor refugeee from Honduras to her.

If we had to make a choice, I'd prefer a poor refugeee from Honduras to her.
I think she needs to be dropped off at the airstrip in Mogadishu.

I sent her a message. I told her if she wants to leave the USA, I'll drive her to the airport only if she has a one way ticket.

I sent her a message. I told her if she wants to leave the USA, I'll drive her to the airport only if she has a one way ticket.
I'd be willing to put her on a MAC flight to Cairo....and she can find her way home from there.

Forum List

Back