Olivia Troye found classified documents in ladies room

Gee lushy, your F word use against me earned you another few weeks on my ignore list. I don't speak to f-word ruffians. It has no place in honest debate.
Ohhhhh noes!

I'm crushed!

Ya fucking loon

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

"I found classified information in the ladies' room of the White House one time in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building," Troye said during an interview with MSNBC following explosive revelations about top secret materials seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI search last week.

The discovery of files in the bathroom happened before the pandemic, Troye told Insider, adding that she "thought it was odd that someone put them down and forgot them."

Troye, who eventually left her job in the administration and has become a critic of the former president, said she immediately turned the materials over to security.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

In a follow-up interview on Sunday, Troye told MSNBC that she can still "remember the panic" when she realized what had been carelessly left on a bathroom shelf.

"There is sort of a blood-pressure rise in you where you pick it up, and you're like, 'Oh what do I do with this? I have a responsibility to protect it.'"

Are we talking a public ladies room in a McDonalds, or was it secured inside the White House?

Not even in the White House??!!!!! Isnt the Secret Service like, everywhere? :laugh:
A BATHROOM?

No doofus. It is not secure..

Every person who has access to classified material has to be "read into" and out of that material.

Anyone in the WH could have used that bathroom.

A BATHROOM?

No doofus. It is not secure..

Every person who has access to classified material has to be "read into" and out of that material.

Anyone in the WH could have used that bathroom.
Classified doesnt always mean much. In the White House, it could literally be something mundane, like plans for a garden memorial service.

Classified doesnt always mean much. In the White House, it could literally be something mundane, like plans for a garden memorial service.
That’s not what you folks said about the classified (after the fact) material found on Clinton’s server.

Seems your understanding of things and opinions are contradictory

That’s not what you folks said about the classified (after the fact) material found on Clinton’s server.

Seems your understanding of things and opinions are contradictory
Thats because we know that Clinton had SCI documents on her server. You know, one of the highest levels of secrecy and the director of the FBI said that he had no doubt that her server had been hacked by multiple hostile nations. So yeah, its obviously a lot different.

Troye stated she reach down to pick up her cell phone and next thing she knows there is an orange cock in her hece

Again, wasn't she trained on how to recognize classified material and material that should be classified? She was Sec of State who routinely handled classified material. Do we just throw untrained people into such positions? Apparently so, as the major defense was that she was too stupid to know what should be classified.

Usually, the classified markings were at the bottom of the email after about six other people at state passed them around. A lot of them weren't marked classified at all.

Unlike Trump, who had documents, and defied several requests from the national archives to return them.

Usually, the classified markings were at the bottom of the email after about six other people at state passed them around. A lot of them weren't marked classified at all.

Unlike Trump, who had documents, and defied several requests from the national archives to return them.
We expect better from the Secretary of State. If she does not even look where she was trained to look for classified markings, she should not be handling classified information.

We expect better from the Secretary of State. If she does not even look where she was trained to look for classified markings, she should not be handling classified information.
There were no classified documents at all in Clinton's case. That keeps having to be debunked.

Forum List

Back