Olivia Newton John. RIP.

I fell in love with this woman.
1660062139487.png

Um........really?

Yes. Definitely when he was young. He said in an interview with her present those many years ago that he fought for her to be in the movie, said she was perfect, basically said "everyone young guy wants to date her" or something to that effect.

I don't know if they ever crossed that line, but I believe it was fairly clear when they were both very young that he had a crush on her.

Yes. Definitely when he was young. He said in an interview with her present those many years ago that he fought for her to be in the movie, said she was perfect, basically said "everyone young guy wants to date her" or something to that effect.

I don't know if they ever crossed that line, but I believe it was fairly clear when they were both very young that he had a crush on her.
You're really missing something......

Some great looking gal who did virtually nothing but sing songs that other people wrote for her.
And acted words that other people wrote for her.

Take away her looks and none of us would have EVER, heard of her.

You ignorant masses get impressed SOOOO, fucking easily.
She had about 10000% more sex appeal and musical talent than you, brah.
It's like this: Her musicality wasn't bad, and that was one hot mama!

I wanna see if Australia has a woman as hot as she was yet.

I'll tell you something about really hot women: They're not as common as you might think. Motherfucker, there may not even be any for a period of years, seriously.

Taylor Swift/Olivia Newton John?

I'm picking the old gal.

I heard Linda Ronstadt died today.

Last edited:
An early one from 1973! :biggrin:

Olivia Newton-John - Take Me Home - Top Of The Pops 01-02-1973​

I had a crush on her back in the day.

Her “Let’s Get Physical” was terrific.
I loved her. She had such a great, distinct, pretty voice to me. Sucks. RIP Olivia Newton -John.

An early one from 1973! :biggrin:

Olivia Newton-John - Take Me Home - Top Of The Pops 01-02-1973​

Oh, if only people knew things about West Virginia and all the inbreeding jokes I've heard over the years. Not only was my huge ex-roommate from there, I have some sister and brother friends from there. She actually is a beautiful woman and she organizes all of us to get together n stuff. Yeah, there's a story I do not wanna tell right now. Or ever.

She was so pretty!

My dad had all her albums.

I had a huge crush on her as a little kid...

Everyone, passes away... eventually.
My old uncle was infatuated. I gotta say I can't blame him.
He really liked that album with the roller skates. I liked roller skates in them days too.
It is kinda nice..
Sexy female triplets and a saxophone. Wow, this thing is srs bidness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back