old nuns raped , some beheading done

active 5 % perhaps , good googling though , course I didn't blame anyone but I had / have my theory .

Last edited:
yep , makes no sense at all Chris , I can understand robbery but why the torture and death ?? Might be a statement as you mention .

Oh, it's a statement all right. "And? Try to stop us. We can do as we wish".

When are the Neo-Cons going to call for us to invade?

Oh, wait...no oil. :(

So you would suggest that we invade a country when there is absolutely nothing in it for us?
^^^ Spoken like a true Right-Winger.

You mean like a person with common sense. :D Why shouldn't we go after oil? Give me one good reason besides your bleeding heart liberal ideological bull.
That's fine. But just be honest about it.

Don't give me fake WMD and "spreading democracy" and "liberating the people" bullshit instead of the truth.

When are the Neo-Cons going to call for us to invade?

Oh, wait...no oil. :(

So you would suggest that we invade a country when there is absolutely nothing in it for us?
^^^ Spoken like a true Right-Winger.

You mean like a person with common sense. :D Why shouldn't we go after oil? Give me one good reason besides your bleeding heart liberal ideological bull.
That's fine. But just be honest about it.

Don't give me fake WMD and "spreading democracy" and "liberating the people" bullshit instead of the truth.

Sure, it can be for those things too. There doesn't have to be just one reason, you know.

Instead of spreading democracy (or religion, the reason the nuns were there), we need to spread education to some of those ignorant people.

Anyways, this thread is about Africa. It's not really that surprising that this happened, considering the location. I'm pretty sure that's a pretty volatile part of Africa.

Yeah, it is.

It just finished a major Hutu/Tutsi civil war that killed 300,000, and is one of the 5 poorest countries on the face of the Earth.

Anyways, this thread is about Africa. It's not really that surprising that this happened, considering the location. I'm pretty sure that's a pretty volatile part of Africa.

Yeah, it is.

It just finished a major Hutu/Tutsi civil war that killed 300,000, and is one of the 5 poorest countries on the face of the Earth.
♫ "Toot toot Tutsi, goodbye
Toot toot Tutsi, just die..." ♫

BIG hit!

They must be aware of the risks, just being there. It must be worth it to them. Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near that place.

They're Catholic nuns. Of course it's worth it to them.

There are few groups of people with metaphorical balls as big as Catholic nuns.

Lol. My mother when to Catholic school, and she would always tell me stories about how mean the nuns were.

They must be aware of the risks, just being there. It must be worth it to them. Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near that place.

They're Catholic nuns. Of course it's worth it to them.

There are few groups of people with metaphorical balls as big as Catholic nuns.

Lol. My mother when to Catholic school, and she would always tell me stories about how mean the nuns were.

Some are mean, some are the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

Forum List

Back