Old Lady Shut Down Another One Of My Threads...She's Trying To Tell Us That The Rioters Aren't Dangerous

View attachment 344874
Okay folks....does this look like a machete...or does it look like a scabbard? Since when have machetes had brass rings holding them together?
He ran at people he knew were willing to fight him with a scabbard? Stupid should never be rewarded. Not sure he deserved death, but ... Gun is a better option... Then it's likely he wouldn't even have to attack. Just show it.

I'm sorry guys... But this looks to me as lefties killing lefties.
Not sure if he deserved death????????????????? I don't know what to make of your statement for someone defending their life or property.

Regarding Floyd. So that means you're not sure about Gray too?? You get to pick who deserves to die?

why are conservative men always attacking women who dare to stand up to them?

dont see you calling out male liberals....typical gop small dick shit
What does gender have to do with it? Haven’t you heard? The war is over. The feminists won. We’re all equal now. That makes everyone fair game. Careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

It isn't Mud's fault that he parrots every chain email and story that crosses his Facebook feed. Taking the time to investigate and verify would get in the way of starting numerous threads daily. :lol:
I'm on the verge of deleting Facebook. It is a cesspool of anger & half truths.

Almost all social media is poison, including this forum. One a positive note, this is the only place on the internet I share my unparalleled magnificence, so you're very lucky in those regards. lol
This place doesn't bother me as it is my choice to come troll with yall. But Facebook is almost a necessity because of my job & customers. It saddens me to see people I know personally acting like we do on here.
But like you this is my only online social interaction besides a gaming/pc forum.

View attachment 344874
Okay folks....does this look like a machete...or does it look like a scabbard? Since when have machetes had brass rings holding them together?
101649630_732009990958375_789355615376900096_n.jpg

This is one,we need to hunt him down.

What's shocking to me is even while discussing the rioting....even Republicans are starting to say they're worried about holding a large convention....even while they watch mass protesters marching thru downtown Manhattan. How much longer are these liars going to hang onto their COVID-19 hoax?

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass.
Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?

Literally no one has claimed that.

What's shocking to me is even while discussing the rioting....even Republicans are starting to say they're worried about holding a large convention....even while they watch mass protesters marching thru downtown Manhattan. How much longer are these liars going to hang onto their COVID-19 hoax?

Literally the only person afraid of the convention is our Democrat Governor, for obvious reasons.

our gov has told trump no masks...no social distancing....no convention....i think nc will come out better in the long run....we are still having spikes in virus you know that fake shit killing over 105 k

take it to texas or florida let the die for your cause

I still like Old Lady

She can be a stupid old broad sometimes, and remain deliberately ignorant in order to promote regressive drivel, but she genuinely does so because she believes in it. She has a good heart, just shit for brains sometimes.

She's a lunatic
Best ignored when possible.

left wing troll, is all. That's all most of them can do is troll and ruin threads.
They do what they can. Sometimes that involves running interference. Like many of the so called protesters, who the media claim are protecting police, by forming lines in front of them with their backs turned to the cops, and hands held high. The media spins this as a separate group of protesters, and paints them as the “good guys”. The truth however is that they are running interference for their cohorts. They intentionally block the line of sight between the cops, and their cohorts, so that they may lob projectiles at the police without being identified. And with their backs turned, and being filmed, any move against the mobs front ranks will be painted as more police brutality. It’s a clever, and effective strategy.
I hadn't thought of that. Good point, thanks.

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass. BTW, rightwinger is notorious for spreading fake news.....why don't you go after him for once.

Death and destruction is what democrats stand for.

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

So Old Lady, kiss my ass. BTW, rightwinger is notorious for spreading fake news.....why don't you go after him for once.

Death and destruction is what democrats stand for.
Yep. And of course, FREE stuff. Loot while the looting's good!

our gov has told trump no masks...no social distancing....no convention....i think nc will come out better in the long run....we are still having spikes in virus you know that fake shit killing over 105 k

take it to texas or florida let the die for your cause
I don't see you being critical of protesters gathering in large groups.
Aren't they spreading the virus, or does being a professional protester make you immune from COVID-19?

Forum List

Back