Old Lady Shut Down Another One Of My Threads...She's Trying To Tell Us That The Rioters Aren't Dangerous

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass.
Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?

or all that completely imaginary 'police brutality' all the sniveling violent criminals cry about and their faggot lovers parrot on the innernetz.
Is there a reason you are so focused on faggots that light fires? Police abuse does exist whether it is physical or mental accept it and open your eyes from gazing at faggots and fires...

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass.
Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?
I think there's plenty of faking going on with COVID-19.
As soon as this rioting started...the virus isn't even a factor.
Nashville's mayor is a Democrat.....he had Davidson County on lockdown....till this weekend when he encouraged everyone to gather downtown....and the result was rioting and looting.....but churches still cannot hold services because the cops show up every time more than a couple cars are seen parking around churches.

if you dont see the difference in protesters and rioters then you are part of the problem
Well then CNN and MSNBC are part of the problem.
Today Democrats cannot admit that there is any rioting.....they're still calling them peaceful protesters.....just like they refused to admit that Benghazi wasn't a protest.

there is a difference between protesters and rioters....
Too complicated for 'em. Talk radio doesn't generally provide that distinction.
You're projecting of course. CNN and MSNBC can't spot the distinction....yet every day talk radio can.

So do everyone a favor and STFU.

View attachment 344874
Okay folks....does this look like a machete...or does it look like a scabbard? Since when have machetes had brass rings holding them together?
He ran at people he knew were willing to fight him with a scabbard? Stupid should never be rewarded. Not sure he deserved death, but ... Gun is a better option... Then it's likely he wouldn't even have to attack. Just show it.

I'm sorry guys... But this looks to me as lefties killing lefties.
I think fear of authority is the only thing preventing mass slaughtering of looters.
Clearly the left has no fear of being arrested because they do most of their work in Democrat cities that just let them back out on bail.
But what happens if nobody cares about the law anymore.
People are going to die in bunches.
And what will be the first thing Democrats do???? Start screaming about taking our guns. That's one of their goals.
They create this violent lawlessness then they use it to take away our rights.

why are conservative men always attacking women who dare to stand up to them?

dont see you calling out male liberals....typical gop small dick shit
Weird....you're trying to change the subject now.
BTW, Black men beat their women all of the time (but only white guys offend you)
It's one of the reasons my wife won't have anything to do with them.....and she was married to two of them before she married me....and we've been married since 1978.

i cant believe you are still bring up the four dead ...while 105000 are dead now....but you dont mention that do you ...

Wait a fucking second.....ALL OF THIS RIOTING IS OVER ONE DEAD BLACK GUY!!! WTF!!!
Trying to change the subject again.....next you'll be calling me a racist.

no i wont...you wanna run your mouth but sure dont like it when confronted .....and this is over the general climate of distrust and frustration that people in this country have...you want to think its about one issue..it is not..take off those blinders and try to see this for what it is...people are sick of the downward trend this country is on....and are taking to the streets....finallly

and byw why do you never mention that the ussc has reaffirmed time and time again the 2nd adm right....they are going to take our guns is just more bullshit

It isn't Mud's fault that he parrots every chain email and story that crosses his Facebook feed. Taking the time to investigate and verify would get in the way of starting numerous threads daily. :lol:
I'm on the verge of deleting Facebook. It is a cesspool of anger & half truths.

Almost all social media is poison, including this forum. One a positive note, this is the only place on the internet I share my unparalleled magnificence, so you're very lucky in those regards. lol

She's a lunatic
Best ignored when possible.

left wing troll, is all. That's all most of them can do is troll and ruin threads.
They do what they can. Sometimes that involves running interference. Like many of the so called protesters, who the media claim are protecting police, by forming lines in front of them with their backs turned to the cops, and hands held high. The media spins this as a separate group of protesters, and paints them as the “good guys”. The truth however is that they are running interference for their cohorts. They intentionally block the line of sight between the cops, and their cohorts, so that they may lob projectiles at the police without being identified. And with their backs turned, and being filmed, any move against the mobs front ranks will be painted as more police brutality. It’s a clever, and effective strategy.

It is we 'no wingers' that have no support.

I agree. I'm amazed at all the alleged 'right wingers' here who have been outing themselves as GOP shills no more honest than their left wing partners are lately. Some were good at faking being independent thinkers, but in an election year it's hard to keep the front up, I guess.
I’ve noticed a similar phenomenon.While seemingly representing two different sides; many on both sides are fighting for the same thing. An authoritarian junta. Real battles seems to be over who will be in charge, and call the shots. Those pointing out the losses of personal liberty, are subsequently labeled a winger of one stripe, or another the moment you disagree with them on any issue. Even if one has a past history of being in general agreement.

Forum List

Back