Oklahoma governor and top Repubs in a twist over binary birth certificate

Well, except for the freaks pushing for the normalization of their mental illness. They shouldn't be discriminated against in ANY aspect of their public life, but they also shouldn't have the ability to force their flavor of cray cray on the public at large.

It's unfortunate that the American left has pushed us to this point, that we literally have to reaffirm that there are two sexes.

The American left is a disease, and it needs to be eradicated.

It's unfortunate that the American left has pushed us to this point, that we literally have to reaffirm that there are two sexes.

The American left is a disease, and it needs to be eradicated.
It's mentioned in the Bible so it is nothing new with humans.

I just love seeing the tyrants demand everything not kosher with them must be destroyed, he'll of a mantra for you freedom crying punks.

Guess they're caught up on real work.
We don't want any part of you libturds weird fantasies and sexual deviancy. So gender confused and hung up on it...................lololol

Leave us alone and stick to fucking each others dirty hairy ass holes

We don't want any part of you libturds weird fantasies and sexual deviancy. So gender confused and hung up on it...................lololol

Leave us alone and stick to fucking each others dirty hairy ass holes
I am not gay or any non binary I am a straight male who has been married and raised four kids so fuck you and your asshole fetish. Your idea of liberty is suppressive at best...

I am not gay or any non binary I am a straight male who has been married and raised four kids so fuck you and your asshole fetish. Your idea of liberty is suppressive at best...
I know that squirt......Did I respond to you?

I just love seeing the tyrants demand everything not kosher with them must be destroyed, he'll of a mantra for you freedom crying punks.
That is what this illegitimate administration is doing. You are all for it.

Science says there are two genders. Follow the science. Right?
Then explain an amoeba or a hermaphrodite. The you can show us where in the Constitution it states that there is only two genders and you have the right to suppress anyone with a different idea on the subject.

Then explain an amoeba or a hermaphrodite. The you can show us where in the Constitution it states that there is only two genders and you have the right to suppress anyone with a different idea on the subject.
Science does that too. Amazing isn't it? Did you edit that last part because the Biden administration is doing exactly that?

This doesn’t make any sense to me. If she didn’t identify as non-binary when she was born then what is the purpose of changing the birth certificate?
No matter what it identified as when it gave birth, it pretty well proved it was female. Maybe it was so twisted confused, when it looked at it's baby, it no longer knew the difference and wants to pretend, nobody else can, either.

Forum List

Back