Oklahoma cattle industry loses $600M due to COVID-19

Where is our fearless leader to deal with these problems..I thought the feds were buying farm products to help out?
The farmers have gotten 16 billion this quarter and 27 billion over the last two years thanks to Trump damaging markets in his trade war. Trump is a loser and has destroyed the US economy before any pandemic hit.
..the US has been getting fked by China/etc for decades....Mr Trump knows this and has been trying to get us away from being on China's leash--as C19 has PROVEN---but you idiots have been fighting that!!! = fighting AGAINST America

Where is our fearless leader to deal with these problems..I thought the feds were buying farm products to help out?
The farmers have gotten 16 billion this quarter and 27 billion over the last two years thanks to Trump damaging markets in his trade war. Trump is a loser and has destroyed the US economy before any pandemic hit.
..the US has been getting fked by China/etc for decades....Mr Trump knows this and has been trying to get us away from being on China's leash--as C19 has PROVEN---but you idiots have been fighting that!!! = fighting AGAINST America
What does this have to do with cattle in Oklahoma?

It's time for another round of stimulus checks. Even when we open up people aren't going to flock back like pre pandemic levels. So unemployment will still continue because demand won't be nearly the same. Those people are going to need help. No reason not to help.

How many more trillions in debt is acceptable to you? We have already exceeded $25 trillion.

What does this have to do with cattle in Oklahoma?
...they way the forum works, is members reply to other posts...see the post I replied to
DUH

We haven't worried about the debt since forever. In the meantime, things are starting to open up but it's going to be quite a while before everyone is back working because even when we open up fully a good chunk of people are going to continue their quarantine thus business is still going to struggle. Those people need help. Give them some help this isn't their fault. They are part of the hardest working generation this nation may have ever seen.

Forum List

Back