Okay Trump supporters,just how doe this tax reform of his benefit the middle class and not the rich?

I mean seriously,am I missing something here? have i overlooked something? what? please tell me,this should be interesting.

Senate OKs tax reform package, sends bill back to House for final vote
you should read it and see.

John Mccain is a corrupt evil bastard.HE is in favor of it,that does not bode well for Americans.:mad:

plus i dont see anywhere in here where it has PROOF that this statement by senate leader connel below is true.

The #Senate has passed #TaxReform to boost our #economy, help grow #SmallBusiness, and give our nation more #energyindependence.

HOW is that true? where is the proof? please show me.i will look at it if you can provide evidence that is all true that it indeed helps grow small businesses and boosts the economy.

But again.lets see the proof on that. thanks.

Last edited:
I mean seriously,am I missing something here? have i overlooked something? what? please tell me,this should be interesting.

It also provides steep tax cuts for businesses and wealthy families, and more modest reductions for low- and middle-income families.

It benefits all Americans.

You can stop the class divide bullshit now. Everyone will be voting Trump in unison come 2020.

Okay, I suppose some gamma losers are excluded, but they always have the choice of having a one way plane ticket to Venezuela. I am sure we can have funding for this brilliant program.

It also provides steep tax cuts for businesses and wealthy families, and more modest reductions for low- and middle-income families.

You can stop the class divide bullshit now. Everyone will be voting Trump in unison come 2020.

Okay, I suppose some gamma losers are excluded, but they always have the choice of having a one way plane ticket to Venezuela. I am sure we can have funding for this brilliant program.
fk dude, have them go live on the streets in san fran. that's as bad as venezuala.

where is the evidence it benefits all Americans? I dont see it as of yet.

I cant trust ANYTHING asshole american traiter John Mccain is in favor either.

where is the evidence it benefits all Americans? I dont see it as of yet.

I cant trust ANYTHING asshole american traiter John Mccain is in favor either.
LOL...yeah, 1) Trump has not signed it yet. 2) It may take a bit longer than 30 minutes.

John Mccain is a corrupt evil bastard.HE is in favor of it,that does not bode well for Americans.:mad:

plus i dont see anywhere in here where it has PROOF that this statement by senate leader connel below is true.

The #Senate has passed #TaxReform to boost our #economy, help grow #SmallBusiness, and give our nation more #energyindependence.

HOW is that true? where is the proof? please show me.i will look at it if you can provide evidence that is all true that it indeed helps grow small businesses and boosts the economy.

You will have to wait for proof. It will take many months for the full impact of the tax bill to be felt. There will be some early impact, like the business bonuses being announced today, and reductions in withholding starting early next year. But the full impact will take a while - things like new jobs, economic growth, possibly inflation.

well if it REALLY does benefit all Americans and it is as good as you say which I'll take your word for since some credible posters here agree with you, then dude,he wont get reelected in 2020. Like JFK,he will suffer the same fate as him by the same people.

well if it REALLY does benefit all Americans and it is as good as you say which I'll take your word for since some credible posters here agree with you, then dude,he wont get reelected in 2020. Like JFK,he will suffer the same fate as him by the same people.

He has had decades of studying the moves of the shills now. Do you think he hasn't figured it out?

You will have to wait for proof. It will take many months for the full impact of the tax bill to be felt. There will be some early impact, like the business bonuses being announced today, and reductions in withholding starting early next year. But the full impact will take a while - things like new jobs, economic growth, possibly inflation.

Okay thanks.I'll take your word for it.Trump has done good things like fighting the courts to end abortion,signing an executive order that protects whistle blowers when exposing the VA's corruption that should have happend DECADES ago,and more importantly deporting illegals,however he also fired rockets at syria when they had done nothing to us so I am skeptical at the same time since like i said,ESPEICALLY that asshole traiter and and sellout John Mccain,a Bush crony is in favor of this.If "Mccain" is in favor of this bill,there is something fishy to it. you DO know how evil and corrupt Mccain is right?

That more than anything is why I am skeptical of this.

It benefits the middle class and the upper class unless you live in a high tax BLUE state like CA and NY BUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHA!

From the beginning, the bill was to be a great middle class tax cut. So it got some and the rich got a whole lot.

Okay thanks.I'll take your word for it.Trump has done good things like fighting the courts to end abortion,signing an executive order that protects whistle blowers when exposing the VA's corruption that should have happend DECADES ago,and more importantly deporting illegals,however he also fired rockets at syria when they had done nothing to us so I am skeptical at the same time since like i said,ESPEICALLY that asshole traiter and and sellout John Mccain,a Bush crony is in favor of this.If "Mccain" is in favor of this bill,there is something fishy to it. you DO know how evil and corrupt Mccain is right?

That more than anything is why I am skeptical of this.
The United States can not stand by while banned weapons are being used...Hey What the hell got into the LA Rams this year? I guess the west coast agrees with them...congrats to ya I know how much NFL fans care about their teams...

It benefits the middle class and the upper class unless you live in a high tax BLUE state like CA and NY BUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHA!

so it DOESNT Benefit the lower class familys is that what your saying here.am i wrong? CA more than anything is who really needs it if it really is this good.

Forum List

Back