Okay. Trump has won. Now where's his damned tax return?

Laughably stupid on a couple of levels.

I'm lying because I'm predicting that he will not release them, but you AREN'T lying when you say he will?

Trump originally promised to release tax returns during campaign, and he didn't so that's lie one and we can be pretty certain that after election, when he has ZERO incentive to release them, he will not either.

HOWEVER. As IRS makes perfectly clear, them conducting audit does not prohibit Trump from releasing his tax returns and so again you know he is shitting right on you.

YOU are laughably stupid on multiple levels! Predictions on either side are not LIES! Trump said he would release his tax returns when the IRS finishes their audit. That hasn't happened yet. When it happens and IF he doesn't release them... THEN it will be a lie. He never claimed (an no one else did) that the IRS prohibited him from releasing his tax returns, he said it was at the advice of his lawyers.

Anyone really believe that Drumpf would ever keep his word? This is just the beginning of his reneging.
Perhaps burning down a drug store would make you feel more like the man you will never be?
there you go!!!!!

maybe he could get on tv and yell fk trump about a thousand more times. I think it's funny.
What channel? I missed it.
fox news last night during the kelly file. Funny as shit. no reason to show these schmucks any respect if they can't articulate what it is their protesting.

Anyone really believe that Drumpf would ever keep his word? This is just the beginning of his reneging.
Perhaps burning down a drug store would make you feel more like the man you will never be?
there you go!!!!!

maybe he could get on tv and yell fk trump about a thousand more times. I think it's funny.
fox news last night during the kelly file. Funny as shit. no reason to show these schmucks any respect if they can't articulate what it is their protesting.
That was our bodecea?

What's wrong with the IRS doing that in their audit? Isn't that what they are paid to do? If Trump has done something illegal, the IRS will fine him for it and you'll know all about that.

I wan to know what they found and I want to see the details.

If President Trump decides to release them, you will see them. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you... maybe if you lay in the floor and kick? :dunno:

Neither is Trump anymore... he WON! He's now the president elect.

I'm going to hope that remark is nothing more than jocular hair splitting.

No, just stating a fact of information you didn't seem to be aware of. You implied he should release his tax returns because he is seeking the office of president.... that was a fine argument to make before Tuesday.

Sure you do! "I pay my accountant to develop or find strategies and tactics to minimize my tax bill as well." ...I figure you do this because you're not stupid, right?

I do not for I have asserted that I'm smart because I pay no federal income taxes, leaving tacit but clear that either (1) paying them is stupid or (2) not being able to pay none is stupid. It really doesn't matter what one infers he meant for whatever it was the fact is that the vast majority of Americans do pay taxes and cannot minimize them to zero, and Trump is neither the only smart American nor the smartest American.
What you're saying isn't even making any sense. True, the vast majority of Americans aren't successful billionaire businessmen, so they don't get to claim certain tax incentives created for such people. IF they WERE billionaire businessmen, they WOULD claim those incentives as would you at the advice of your accountant. No need to post links to CNN campaign stories... the election is over. We're not going to have a re-do election because you won an argument about Trump's tax returns. Sorry... join us in reality!

Well your little bullet-point screed doesn't sound like you are perfectly fine with it.

Well, I wrote that I am. I have nothing more to say in that regard. I can't force you to believe my attestation about myself. Do or don't. That's up to you for it affects only you.

Well you say one thing and then make an argument against what you say. I'm confused. Again, if Trump broke a law, the IRS will find it... I don't believe he did because he's a pretty smart guy... why would he risk it? Of course, he certainly used the U.S. Tax Code and claimed deductions and credits or incentives he qualified for... just as you and I would do, or anyone who wasn't stupid would do.
If President Trump decides to release them, you will see them. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you... maybe if you lay in the floor and kick?
or run around all night in the city streets with hundreds of people you don't know yelling fk trump. maybe he'll come out.

there you go!!!!!

That was our bodecea?
perhaps. he showed off his stupid very well.

What's wrong with the IRS doing that in their audit? Isn't that what they are paid to do? If Trump has done something illegal, the IRS will fine him for it and you'll know all about that.

I wan to know what they found and I want to see the details.

If President Trump decides to release them, you will see them. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you... maybe if you lay in the floor and kick? :dunno:

Neither is Trump anymore... he WON! He's now the president elect.

I'm going to hope that remark is nothing more than jocular hair splitting.

No, just stating a fact of information you didn't seem to be aware of. You implied he should release his tax returns because he is seeking the office of president.... that was a fine argument to make before Tuesday.

Sure you do! "I pay my accountant to develop or find strategies and tactics to minimize my tax bill as well." ...I figure you do this because you're not stupid, right?

I do not for I have asserted that I'm smart because I pay no federal income taxes, leaving tacit but clear that either (1) paying them is stupid or (2) not being able to pay none is stupid. It really doesn't matter what one infers he meant for whatever it was the fact is that the vast majority of Americans do pay taxes and cannot minimize them to zero, and Trump is neither the only smart American nor the smartest American.
What you're saying isn't even making any sense. True, the vast majority of Americans aren't successful billionaire businessmen, so they don't get to claim certain tax incentives created for such people. IF they WERE billionaire businessmen, they WOULD claim those incentives as would you at the advice of your accountant. No need to post links to CNN campaign stories... the election is over. We're not going to have a re-do election because you won an argument about Trump's tax returns. Sorry... join us in reality!

Well your little bullet-point screed doesn't sound like you are perfectly fine with it.

Well, I wrote that I am. I have nothing more to say in that regard. I can't force you to believe my attestation about myself. Do or don't. That's up to you for it affects only you.

Well you say one thing and then make an argument against what you say. I'm confused. Again, if Trump broke a law, the IRS will find it... I don't believe he did because he's a pretty smart guy... why would he risk it? Of course, he certainly used the U.S. Tax Code and claimed deductions and credits or incentives he qualified for... just as you and I would do, or anyone who wasn't stupid would do.
If President Trump decides to release them, you will see them. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you... maybe if you lay in the floor and kick?
or run around all night in the city streets with hundreds of people you don't know yelling fk trump. maybe he'll come out.
Me, I would have been at the bar all night getting sloshed.

Title says it all. That's the first promise he can and should deliver on as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, maybe the audit will take four years? Maybe eight?

Look..... Let me go over what will happen whenever he does release his tax return. The liberal left will parse out all the assorted deductions and credits he claimed to lessen his tax burden so they can support a claim that Donald Trump is a "tax evader". The "tax evader" charge will morph quickly into "tax cheat" and they will smear him relentlessly with that.

Now... a tax evader or cheat, is someone who legitimately owes taxes but avoids paying them. Claiming deductions and credits that are allowed in the tax code, does not constitute evasion or cheating.... but this would mean nothing to the left-wing rhetorical claims. How do I know this is what would happen? Because they did it with Mitt Romney.

Finally, let's get something straight... he won the election, the Senate and House are now in Republican control and the liberal democrats are in total disarray. I don't think this is the time for you to stand up making a bunch of demands... you don't have any political power right now. I know that may be tough to accept but you're going to have to come to grips with that soon. You can whine and moan... I'm seeing that everywhere today... people signing petitions to get the Electoral College abolished.... LOL... not gonna happen! You have to first have some political leverage to advance your agenda and right now, you don't.
This illustrates a difference between democrats and Republicans. When Republicans lose, especially by a large margin, they go into shock, retreat to plan a strategy for moving forward and try to capitalize on whatever strengths they still have. When democrats lose, they also go into shock, but start acting like little children, flailing around and throwing tantrums.

Perfect case in point? When was the last time you saw Republicans rioting because they lost an election?

Title says it all. That's the first promise he can and should deliver on as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, maybe the audit will take four years? Maybe eight?

Look..... Let me go over what will happen whenever he does release his tax return. The liberal left will parse out all the assorted deductions and credits he claimed to lessen his tax burden so they can support a claim that Donald Trump is a "tax evader". The "tax evader" charge will morph quickly into "tax cheat" and they will smear him relentlessly with that.

Now... a tax evader or cheat, is someone who legitimately owes taxes but avoids paying them. Claiming deductions and credits that are allowed in the tax code, does not constitute evasion or cheating.... but this would mean nothing to the left-wing rhetorical claims. How do I know this is what would happen? Because they did it with Mitt Romney.

Finally, let's get something straight... he won the election, the Senate and House are now in Republican control and the liberal democrats are in total disarray. I don't think this is the time for you to stand up making a bunch of demands... you don't have any political power right now. I know that may be tough to accept but you're going to have to come to grips with that soon. You can whine and moan... I'm seeing that everywhere today... people signing petitions to get the Electoral College abolished.... LOL... not gonna happen! You have to first have some political leverage to advance your agenda and right now, you don't.
This illustrates a difference between democrats and Republicans. When Republicans lose, especially by a large margin, they go into shock, retreat to plan a strategy for moving forward and try to capitalize on whatever strengths they still have. When democrats lose, they also go into shock, but start acting like little children, flailing around and throwing tantrums.

Perfect case in point? When was the last time you saw Republicans rioting because they lost an election?
it's just more evidence that the left don't like free speech or democracy of the republic. they are the most clueless humans on earth.

Forum List

Back