Okay, Time To Dropkick This Guy Out Of His 15 Minutes

How dare Fauci or any other scientist try and force science on America.
Yeah, who needs science when we have Trump's feelings about the virus instead.

Kind of like how we are supposed to pretend a mutilated man is a woman, or a mutilated woman is a man?

Science and all that.
I do not care about what people do to their own bodies and don't understand why people like you care. I care about people jeopardizing the health and safety of my family and friends.

Your side is making us care by telling us to accept your views on this OR ELSE.

Laws about using wrong genders when talking to a person, allowing biological males to compete in women's sports, attempting to cancel people like Rowling when she doesn't toe the party line.
Has Dr. Fauci performed many transgender operations or expressed views on the transgender issue? What does it have to do with COVID-19?

Kind of like how we are supposed to pretend a mutilated man is a woman, or a mutilated woman is a man?

Science and all that.
I do not care about what people do to their own bodies and don't understand why people like you care. I care about people jeopardizing the health and safety of my family and friends.

Laws about using wrong genders when talking to a person, allowing biological males to compete in women's sports, attempting to cancel people like Rowling when she doesn't toe the party line.
Has Dr. Fauci performed many transgender operations or expressed views on the transgender issue? What does it have to do with COVID-19?

When someone on your side of the argument makes a blanket appeal to "science", then it opens up retort based on that.

My retort vis a vis transgender views by the left is applicable if you just claim "fuh fuh fuh, science, fuh fuh fuh"

You see the inherent irony in these two statements correct?
You wearing a mask isn't to protect you, but others.
My body my choice?
No the about you other than you claiming a right to infect others

Science and all that.
Yes, actually....science and all that.

I remember when we called that mental illness.

Science and all that.

we used to call that gender identity dissociation. It's a disorder in the mind, not of the body. And when they reassign their gender, it does not fix the problem. They still feel as if they were in the wrong body.

It is a mental disorder that can only be treated with medicine.
And yet, oddly, after decades of study that is not the recommended treatment.

Which is why I will stick with science over how you feel about the trans community.
Yeah like chopping off dicks, fake tits and forced normalcy still leads to 50 percent suicides.

[This] is according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who was asked how long a person would be shielded from the virus via a vaccine.

“We do not know the answer to that,” Fauci said on a live-streamed videoconference hosted by the Dr. Francis Collins, director of National Institutes of Health. “You can assume, that you’re going to get protection at least to take us at least through this cycle.”

“When you look at natural infection it’s anywhere from six months to a year. However, with this spike protein that’s being presented in the way that we do it, with primes and in some cases boosts, we’re going to assume that there’s a degree of protection, but we have to assume that it’s going to be finite,” said Fauci.

That's true of all flu vaccines, kumquat. 40% effective across the herd is considered successful. The only reason for your downplay is stoke fear and undermine attempts to reopen the economy.

Fauci warns that COVID-19 vaccine protection may be ‘finite’

WHAT I DON'T GET is: How does a vaccine work?

Typically, it is a dead form of the virus that is safe to inject that triggers an immune response.

Well, wouldn't just getting the virus do the same thing? I mean, only a tiny fraction of people who get the virus ever get ill, even fewer seriously ill, and fewer still die from it! And most of them are the VERY OLD and VERY SICK.

Seems to me that if just the very old and sick, the ones truly vulnerable, hunkered down best as possible and the rest of us went about our business, they would stay safe as possible and the rest of us would get a little exposure and build up some natural resistance and immunity!

Meantime, the economy could work, businesses could function, and the world wouldn't be going to hell. All we are doing is DRAGGING THIS OUT and hurting ourselves badly. The world can't live in a sterile bubble for very long. Sooner or later, those that are going to get hit bad by Covid are going to get it no matter what.

You see the inherent irony in these two statements correct?
You wearing a mask isn't to protect you, but others.
My body my choice?
No the about you other than you claiming a right to infect others
I'm not claiming the right to infect others. I'm claiming the right to breathe.

My body my choice.

The impact on others is holy irrelevant. Right?

Science and all that.

When you can change your DNA, we can then talk about the science about it. Other than that it's just a choice and you loons going after little kids with this nonsense. Is sick.

When political partisans stop picking and choosing which parts of "science" they want to use as rhetorical weapons, I'll believe that they support actual science.

Science and all that.

They are making up facts as they go along?

Science and all that.

we used to call that gender identity dissociation. It's a disorder in the mind, not of the body. And when they reassign their gender, it does not fix the problem. They still feel as if they were in the wrong body.

It is a mental disorder that can only be treated with medicine.
And yet, oddly, after decades of study that is not the recommended treatment.

Which is why I will stick with science over how you feel about the trans community.
Yeah like chopping off dicks, fake tits and forced normalcy still leads to 50 percent suicides.

If a man wants to wear women's clothes in the privacy of his own home and in the company of other men with the same fetish, who am I to say he shouldn't be allowed to? But the idea of sexual deviates doing it in public and expecting others to not just tolerate it but affirm that the fellows are "Broads", that's a bit much.

[This] is according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who was asked how long a person would be shielded from the virus via a vaccine.

“We do not know the answer to that,” Fauci said on a live-streamed videoconference hosted by the Dr. Francis Collins, director of National Institutes of Health. “You can assume, that you’re going to get protection at least to take us at least through this cycle.”

“When you look at natural infection it’s anywhere from six months to a year. However, with this spike protein that’s being presented in the way that we do it, with primes and in some cases boosts, we’re going to assume that there’s a degree of protection, but we have to assume that it’s going to be finite,” said Fauci.

That's true of all flu vaccines, kumquat. 40% effective across the herd is considered successful. The only reason for your downplay is stoke fear and undermine attempts to reopen the economy.

Democrats and technocrats think a virus means total power for them.

Fuck them... they were wrong about everything.

Last edited:

He's tempering expectations, mostly because they can't tell you the ins and outs of a vaccine that hasn't even been developed for widespread testing yet. They are literally learning things about the virus on a weekly basis. This is just tempering expectations and trying not to get people's hopes up that this is a permanent, long term solutions. There are no quick, easy answers here. I know all supporters of You-Know-Who are hoping there's a magic bullet that will allow things to go back to normal and get their hero back out at his ginned up pep rallies. Fauci is being realistic. Exactly what I would expect a doctor to do. Don't give me pie in the sky. Give me the odds.
5 Things Everyone Should Know About the Coronavirus Outbreak

Yeah, like the quick and easy answer of "wear a mask or you are hitler"?

The thing is we aren't even getting odds, or full information. Take the current "spikes" Are these antibody results, PCR RNA fragment positives, hospital admittance records? Clinical diagnoses?

What of ICU admittance numbers? Deaths?

Curious those last two were the prime movers for the initial ramp up, yet have been pushed back to the shadows for some reason.

That would probably be because they knew little or next to nothing about the virus when it first appeared here. It was literally on the job experience. And then you have people (who admittedly have had their lives interrupted and destroyed) who just wanted the quick fix. Except there are none. It's not hard to see where the current spikes are coming from. It was "back to normal" for Memorial Day and the week after...and lo and behold, a few weeks later, you start seeing spikes. I have no doubt that we'll see the same thing for 4th of July in a few weeks. And since when have ICU admittance and deaths been pushed to the background? Have you turned on the news lately? CNN, MSNBC, and all the major networks have run stories that ICU admittance numbers are up. There are ICU's at hospitals in Florida, Georgia, Texas, Alabama, and Arizona that are nearing capacity. What do you think is going to happen when that occurs? The deaths might be headed down because doctors are getting more efficient and learning more about what treatments work and what doesn't. Several media outlets have run stories on this. I strongly recommend you turn off Fox and stop consuming right wing media sources and pundits information. These people are not going to give you facts that you can use to make informed decisions. They have an agenda to stay in You-Know-Who's good graces.

Wearing masks, social distancing, and hygiene are three things they know prevent the spread of the virus. The fact that most people cannot be trusted (or constantly whine about) to take even these simple steps says a lot where we are as a nation. I hope we make it through this in one piece.

This Fauci idiot is the most indecisive person in the world. He's 100% politician and 0% scientist. He might have been OK in the past but today he's nothing more than an elitist, establishment, globalist, Democrat tool. He's only worried about the money he can make developing a vaccine with his eugenicist buddy, Bill Gates.
Good thing we have Trump to tell us how to fight the virus

Yeah.

In other news, one notes with interest that his partner Birks, whom he mentored, doesn't rush to a mic to agree with him.

He's tempering expectations, mostly because they can't tell you the ins and outs of a vaccine that hasn't even been developed for widespread testing yet. They are literally learning things about the virus on a weekly basis. This is just tempering expectations and trying not to get people's hopes up that this is a permanent, long term solutions. There are no quick, easy answers here. I know all supporters of You-Know-Who are hoping there's a magic bullet that will allow things to go back to normal and get their hero back out at his ginned up pep rallies. Fauci is being realistic. Exactly what I would expect a doctor to do. Don't give me pie in the sky. Give me the odds.

The thing is we aren't even getting odds, or full information. Take the current "spikes" Are these antibody results, PCR RNA fragment positives, hospital admittance records? Clinical diagnoses?

Curious those last two were the prime movers for the initial ramp up, yet have been pushed back to the shadows for some reason.

That would probably be because they knew little or next to nothing about the virus when it first appeared here. It was literally on the job experience. And then you have people (who admittedly have had their lives interrupted and destroyed) who just wanted the quick fix. Except there are none. It's not hard to see where the current spikes are coming from. It was "back to normal" for Memorial Day and the week after...and lo and behold, a few weeks later, you start seeing spikes. I have no doubt that we'll see the same thing for 4th of July in a few weeks. And since when have ICU admittance and deaths been pushed to the background? Have you turned on the news lately? CNN, MSNBC, and all the major networks have run stories that ICU admittance numbers are up. There are ICU's at hospitals in Florida, Georgia, Texas, Alabama, and Arizona that are nearing capacity. What do you think is going to happen when that occurs? The deaths might be headed down because doctors are getting more efficient and learning more about what treatments work and what doesn't. Several media outlets have run stories on this. I strongly recommend you turn off Fox and stop consuming right wing media sources and pundits information. These people are not going to give you facts that you can use to make informed decisions. They have an agenda to stay in You-Know-Who's good graces.

Wearing masks, social distancing, and hygiene are three things they know prevent the spread of the virus. The fact that most people cannot be trusted (or constantly whine about) to take even these simple steps says a lot where we are as a nation. I hope we make it through this in one piece.

How about a fair fix? Do you really think that being in a left wing protest is OK, but being in a right wing protest will KILL US AAAAAALLLLl!!!!? Well that's what we were being told, and that's how the powers that be reacted.

Of course it's easier to blame it all on people having BBQ's on Memorial day.

But we could settle this with contact tracing, Oh, right NYC specifically told it's contact tracers NOT to ask about attendance at the left wing protests.

Sure, Ill turn to CNN who pretends their opinions on Trump is actual reporting.

What a hack you are.

Amazing that this clown is giving advice to anyone.....
Even weatherman are more correct in their predictions than Dr Fraud.

After 40 years of toil as a government bureaucrat, Tony Fauci was finally proclaimed a few months ago as People Mag's "Sexiest Man Alive". I cannot blame him for doing what he can to stretch this whole panic out for as long as he can.

Fauci "Sexiest Man Alive" :eusa_eh: libs have to make everything political. Putting my views aside Fauci IMO short has a whiney voice and comes off as kind of creepy looking, he's also short which doesn't help.

How about a fair fix? Do you really think that being in a left wing protest is OK, but being in a right wing protest will KILL US AAAAAALLLLl!!!!? Well that's what we were being told, and that's how the powers that be reacted.

Of course it's easier to blame it all on people having BBQ's on Memorial day.

But we could settle this with contact tracing, Oh, right NYC specifically told it's contact tracers NOT to ask about attendance at the left wing protests.

Sure, Ill turn to CNN who pretends their opinions on Trump is actual reporting.

What a hack you are.

I didn't know there was a "fairness doctrine" in fighting the virus. Yes protestors were not social distancing. But most were wearing masks. Unlike the pep rallies and right wing reopen NOW!!...where I saw next to no masks worn. If these "right wing" rallies had most people wearing masks, I'd shrug and say their risk is the same as the protestors. I don't care if righties want their "protests". So you can keep pounding this narrative till the cows come home. We know the virus has a 3 day to 2 week incubation period. And we know that people just threw caution to the wind in the midwest and southern states over Memorial Day weekend. Hence the spikes several weeks later with ICU beds filling up. I'd trust CNN and MSNBC to give me the straight story before I'd trust Fox or right wing media. But far be it from me to pop your right wing soap bubble.

As far as contact tracing, I'll agree that not asking about whether you attended a large protest is pretty silly if you're trying to find out who you might have come into contact with. But at the same time, a lot of these people are strangers so it's not like you'd have their home address or cell phone number.
Lawmaker, Educator Worried About Contact Tracers Not Asking About Attending Protests

Forum List

Back