Okay, Time To Dropkick This Guy Out Of His 15 Minutes

How dare Fauci or any other scientist try and force science on America.
Yeah, who needs science when we have Trump's feelings about the virus instead.

Kind of like how we are supposed to pretend a mutilated man is a woman, or a mutilated woman is a man?

Science and all that.
Yes, actually....science and all that.

Those that have antibodies are more than likely to be safe for a lot longer than one cycle. Fauci knows this, but he’s a scientist, even by saying we’re going to assume short term immunity he’s going against the grain with what he wants to say, which is there is no proven immunity. I keep hearing about how politically motivated the guy is without a single shred of evidence

Kind of like how we are supposed to pretend a mutilated man is a woman, or a mutilated woman is a man?

Science and all that.

One study.

Yet it doesn't change the fact that you cannot actually turn a man into a woman or vice versa, just create a facsimile of the other gender.

Yet the left blathers on about science and stuff.

The problem I see is that too many people are trying to cruise through life without any manner of risk.

We could prevent all rape by chopping off all dicks, but that's no way to go through life is it?

Science and all that.
I do not care about what people do to their own bodies and don't understand why people like you care. I care about people jeopardizing the health and safety of my family and friends.

Science and all that.

we used to call that gender identity dissociation. It's a disorder in the mind, not of the body. And when they reassign their gender, it does not fix the problem. They still feel as if they were in the wrong body.

It is a mental disorder that can only be treated with medicine.

Science and all that.

we used to call that gender identity dissociation. It's a disorder in the mind, not of the body. And when they reassign their gender, it does not fix the problem. They still feel as if they were in the wrong body.

And yet, oddly, after decades of study that is not the recommended treatment.

Which is why I will stick with science over how you feel about the trans community.

Science and all that.

The argument is a deflection away from the topic.

Science and all that.
I do not care about what people do to their own bodies and don't understand why people like you care. I care about people jeopardizing the health and safety of my family and friends.

Your side is making us care by telling us to accept your views on this OR ELSE.

Laws about using wrong genders when talking to a person, allowing biological males to compete in women's sports, attempting to cancel people like Rowling when she doesn't toe the party line.

Science and all that.

Or therapy to get them to accept their body.

The only reason we treat this differently than someone wanting to chop off their hand or foot is that Americans in general are prudish by culture when it comes to discussing things involving sex.

This Fauci idiot is the most indecisive person in the world. He's 100% politician and 0% scientist. He might have been OK in the past but today he's nothing more than an elitist, establishment, globalist, Democrat tool. He's only worried about the money he can make developing a vaccine with his eugenicist buddy, Bill Gates.
he's like bill nye the science guy. talks a lot, took a science class or two, but that's about it.

i'm afraid of what is next to come from fauci in that regard.

[This] is according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who was asked how long a person would be shielded from the virus via a vaccine.

“We do not know the answer to that,” Fauci said on a live-streamed videoconference hosted by the Dr. Francis Collins, director of National Institutes of Health. “You can assume, that you’re going to get protection at least to take us at least through this cycle.”

“When you look at natural infection it’s anywhere from six months to a year. However, with this spike protein that’s being presented in the way that we do it, with primes and in some cases boosts, we’re going to assume that there’s a degree of protection, but we have to assume that it’s going to be finite,” said Fauci.

That's true of all flu vaccines, kumquat. 40% effective across the herd is considered successful. The only reason for your downplay is stoke fear and undermine attempts to reopen the economy.

Fauci warns that COVID-19 vaccine protection may be ‘finite’

After 40 years of toil as a government bureaucrat, Tony Fauci was finally proclaimed a few months ago as People Mag's "Sexiest Man Alive". I cannot blame him for doing what he can to stretch this whole panic out for as long as he can.
What good is the label if bars are closed and he can't use it in his pick up line?
:4_13_65:

Science and all that.

The argument is a deflection away from the topic.

The basis of your support for the current quarantine regime is your appeal the altar of "science", My point was to counter this with the example I gave.

Science and all that.

And yet, oddly, after decades of study that is not the recommended treatment.

Which is why I will stick with science over how you feel about the trans community.
Yes. WHY is it not the recommended treatment???

Wouldn't be POLITICAL would it?

Forum List

Back