Okay, here I go...

Rockland

National Treasure
Aug 26, 2013
Hello. I've been reading these forums for a while now. I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the pool here, now that I've actually joined. I'll probably spend most of my time in the "Conspiracy Theories" section, chuckling or (more likely) just shaking my head in disbelief.

Hello. I've been reading these forums for a while now. I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the pool here, now that I've actually joined. I'll probably spend most of my time in the "Conspiracy Theories" section, chuckling or (more likely) just shaking my head in disbelief.

Welcome Rockland. Have fun.

Welcome to USMB, Rockland. Hope you enjoy the boards. Yes, the Conspiracy Theories can be unbelievable, particularly when one of them turns out to be highly probable, which isn't too often, but it does so happen some things that sound unbelievable are reinforced now and then as if the old adage, "the truth is stranger than fiction" had teeth. ;)

You should try the Politics Forum, your head would be spinning...:lol:

I detect an element of smart-assery as well, try the Flame Zone....we'd be glad to kick your nether regions, if deserved or not.

Oh, and Welcome

I detect an element of smart-assery as well, try the Flame Zone.

Well, that would be the difference between dipping my toe into the pool and doing a naked belly flop into the pool. :lol:

I'm really not sure where to go from here. I'd like to contribute to the music forum, but most people are linking to videos, and I can't do that yet. Like I said, I'm attracted to the "Conspiracy Theories" forum. I'm afraid that a new poster telling the loons exactly what I think of their theories will put me "in the pink" in a hurry, though.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I detect an element of smart-assery as well, try the Flame Zone.

Well, that would be the difference between dipping my toe into the pool and doing a naked belly flop into the pool. :lol:

I'm really not sure where to go from here. I'd like to contribute to the music forum, but most people are linking to videos, and I can't do that yet. Like I said, I'm attracted to the "Conspiracy Theories" forum. I'm afraid that a new poster telling the loons exactly what I think of their theories will put me "in the pink" in a hurry, though.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I was in the red for quite sometime, it's not sooo bad...a little lonely though.

Democrats hate when you say their "loons". It's that element of truth and all..:wink_2:

Forum List

Back