Okay. A Serious Question. Who has the Worst Fake Laugh....Hillary or Kamala? Let's Go to the Video.

Kammy's laugh is deflection - it's an automatic response to a question or a truth being put in front of her like, 'When will you visit the Border?'....cackle, cackle, cackle...

I know this is a race to the bottom. But who has the worst fake laugh. Hillary or Kameltoe? And by the way...the HIllary video is ten straight hours of her fake laugh. If you make 10 minutes you deserve a Purple Heart.

Why do Republicans do this to women?

When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. 'Look at that face!' he cries. 'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!'

So you don't like her face, Kamala's laugh. Hillary's laugh. Is this important?

Why do Republicans do this to women?

When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. 'Look at that face!' he cries. 'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!'

So you don't like her face, Kamala's laugh. Hillary's laugh. Is this important?

It is all they have

It is all they have
The problem is, it works. Women don't get offended at this shit.

It's like abortion. If Republicans win this November, I hope they all lose their right to abortion. Even in cases of rape an incest. Yes that's right. I will agree with JD Vance if Republicans win.

Forum List

Back