OK we know TEXAS SUCKS AND BLOWS.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

They don't want to stay. But I wish they would, we're already full up down here.

Never was a fan of Texas. A geographically bland state which has long ceased any connection to it's 'wild west' roots. I go to the cities and towns of Texas now and there is little if any differentiation between it and any other state. Corporate, bland, less white, more liberal. Same shit.

Never was a fan of Texas. A geographically bland state which has long ceased any connection to it's 'wild west' roots. I go to the cities and towns of Texas now and there is little if any differentiation between it and any other state. Corporate, bland, less white, more liberal. Same shit.

Geographically bland?
Where have you been in Texas?

Geographically bland?
Where have you been in Texas?
Everywhere...boring.

Mostly pancake flat prairie, and scrub land. The Big Bend area is decent, but one or two 'pretty' areas is to be expected in a state that large.
Geographically, Texas is very boring. Cattle land.

Everywhere...boring.

Mostly pancake flat prairie, and scrub land. The Big Bend area is decent, but one or two 'pretty' areas is to be expected in a state that large.
Geographically, Texas is very boring. Cattle land.

Uh...we have piney woods bigger than a lot of states. We have rolling plains,miles of coastline and of course west Texas.
Oh...and you cant forget the Texas Hill country. It's chock full of beautiful rivers.
1627522628234.png

1627522667663.png

1627522700577.png

1627522747014.png

1627522860033.png

And you cant forget Padre.
1627523264878.png

I've found that most people who think the Texas landscape is boring havent seen much of Texas.

Attachments

• 1627523052177.png
    1627523052177.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 17
Like I said. The state is huge...you are gonna have some pretty parts. But cool shit per square mile? I think only states like Kansas, and Nebraska are more boring.

Like I said. The state is huge...you are gonna have some pretty parts. But cool shit per square mile? I think only states like Kansas, and Nebraska are more boring.

There are plenty more states that are bland compared to Texas.
The thing about Texas is were rich as hell compared to most states and we have places that are gorgeous as well.

Forum List

Back