OK right wingers. I need you to treat me like a 6yr old!!(pt 1)

What a bizarre response which has nothing to do with the issue. Both AI and IVF require sperm - something which two women cannot produce under any circumstances. Both AI and IVF require am egg - something which two men cannot produce under any circumstances. Since you cannot deny this - you turn the conversation into something else.

And some straight couples can't produce the egg or the sperm...so they use IVF and AI, just like gay couples. Are those infertile couples that use IVF and AI also not families? According to YOUR definition they are not...which shows us how bigoted and narrow your worldview is.

Three critical points to make here..

There is no "our" children in your situation. Maybe you gave birth to your children. Maybe your partner did. But one thing is certain - if a DNA test was run, one of you would not be the biological parent of those children.
So straight couples that adopt or use ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) are not the parents of their children? Come on "Patriot", you willing to say that out loud to the families all over the country that have adopted someone else's throw away children, "Patriot"?

Deferring to children in a debate is incredibly weak. There is a reason why children cannot enter into contracts. Why they cannot be held accountable in a court of law. And why they can't vote. Children don't always understand the full scope of something and there are maturity issues.

Our kids are teens and know their own minds. You're a pussy, Puppy, I know you wouldn't' have the balls to tell my kids that we aren't a family.

I've known enough people like you to know that I wouldn't be able to tell your children anything differently. Liberalism defies all logic, reason, science, facts, data, etc. It's irrational emotion and as such it relies on indoctrination. You could provide a liberal with indisputable evidence that would get a unanimous indictment in a court of law and a liberal will still deny it (and throw a fit in the process as the realization that reality contradicts their precious little ideology.

Awesome! Classic projection. You just described your bigoted self. You wouldn't want to hear about our family life, "Patriot" because it would destroy your misconceptions about gay families...and that would ruin your whole ideology and I don't think you could survive that. :lol:

Yet one parent has a pee pee and can teach the children about sports, mechanical knowledge guy stuff

And another parent has a vargina and can nurture the children and teach about cooking, cleaning and the rest.

No specific "parts" are needed to teach any of those things.

Says the idiot feminist lesbo . .

Says all the studies on the issue.

Here my study is 30 years in manufacturing either I am becoming a frickin genius Einstein or we got the most stupidest kids ever entering manufacturing that don't even know how to loosen a bolt...

So which is it single and dyke mothers the problem?

Or

Are you going to start calling me Einstein?

OK. I need some one to explain exactly how liberal policies destroyed families.

I heard a claim that public assistance chase the male parent out of the home--how exactly?

I really need some clarity on this claim. Is there some special rule to receiving that penalizes families with both parents? Is there some other argument?

Serious replies, please
You need to be 7 years old to understand....

And some straight couples can't produce the egg or the sperm...so they use IVF and AI, just like gay couples. Are those infertile couples that use IVF and AI also not families? According to YOUR definition they are not...which shows us how bigoted and narrow your worldview is.

So straight couples that adopt or use ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) are not the parents of their children? Come on "Patriot", you willing to say that out loud to the families all over the country that have adopted someone else's throw away children, "Patriot"?

Our kids are teens and know their own minds. You're a pussy, Puppy, I know you wouldn't' have the balls to tell my kids that we aren't a family.

Awesome! Classic projection. You just described your bigoted self. You wouldn't want to hear about our family life, "Patriot" because it would destroy your misconceptions about gay families...and that would ruin your whole ideology and I don't think you could survive that. :lol:

Yet one parent has a pee pee and can teach the children about sports, mechanical knowledge guy stuff

And another parent has a vargina and can nurture the children and teach about cooking, cleaning and the rest.

Here my study is 30 years in manufacturing either I am becoming a frickin genius Einstein or we got the most stupidest kids ever entering manufacturing that don't even know how to loosen a bolt...

Or

So you live in a liberal blue state? Which one? Oh, and "einstein", turning a bolt isn't a "skilled labor" job. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Or

So you live in a liberal blue state? Which one? Oh, and "einstein", turning a bolt isn't a "skilled labor" job. Sorry to burst your bubble.

No shit Sherlock turning a bolt is not rocket science, hence the problem They never developed the skills and mechanical amplitude at an early age to do it.

You can't teach someone mechanical apputude at 18 years old after being sissified by living with a single mother or two lesbos dear.

Lived in Chicago/illinois for 38 years, South carolina 13 years home to one of the largest underground lesbo community's I have ever seen.

That's exactly why we have 6 million plus skilled labor jobs going unfilled , no dad's, single and dyke mothers don't comprehend those are $60,000 to $100 000 a year jobs and pushing their kids to be liberal art majors.

So gay parents are why there are 6 million skilled labor jobs going unfilled? :lol: Um, yeah okay...:cuckoo:

Damn right I am blaming liberals for that problem because it is a Fact

Or

No shit Sherlock turning a bolt is not rocket science, hence the problem They never developed the skills and mechanical amplitude at an early age to do it.

You can't teach someone mechanical apputude at 18 years old after being sissified by living with a single mother or two lesbos dear.

Lived in Chicago/illinois for 38 years, South carolina 13 years home to one of the largest underground lesbo community's I have ever seen.

:lol: So the answer is "no", you don't live in a liberal state so it's not "liberals" that are producing kids that can't "turn a bolt". Have no fear, the children of these "lesbos" (my wife and I) can turn a bolt, dress a deer and cook it up, both of them, the boy and the girl.

That's exactly why we have 6 million plus skilled labor jobs going unfilled , no dad's, single and dyke mothers don't comprehend those are $60,000 to $100 000 a year jobs and pushing their kids to be liberal art majors.

So gay parents are why there are 6 million skilled labor jobs going unfilled? :lol: Um, yeah okay...:cuckoo:

Damn right I am blaming liberals for that problem because it is a Fact

Facts need corroborating evidence. Got any? Your cute little story about how "kids these days" can't "turn a bolt" is not evidence.

Or

:lol: So the answer is "no", you don't live in a liberal state so it's not "liberals" that are producing kids that can't "turn a bolt". Have no fear, the children of these "lesbos" (my wife and I) can turn a bolt, dress a deer and cook it up, both of them, the boy and the girl.

post: 15101739, member: 36770"]Says the idiot feminist lesbo . .

Or

:lol: So the answer is "no", you don't live in a liberal state so it's not "liberals" that are producing kids that can't "turn a bolt". Have no fear, the children of these "lesbos" (my wife and I) can turn a bolt, dress a deer and cook it up, both of them, the boy and the girl.[/QUOTE]

Ok

What's the object in blue called?

0823160858a.jpg

Just at shows how very little you know in your narrow world. Straight couples use AI and IVF more than gays do.
What a bizarre response which has nothing to do with the issue. Both AI and IVF require sperm - something which two women cannot produce under any circumstances. Both AI and IVF require am egg - something which two men cannot produce under any circumstances. Since you cannot deny this - you turn the conversation into something else.

Three critical points to make here..

There is no "our" children in your situation. Maybe you gave birth to your children. Maybe your partner did. But one thing is certain - if a DNA test was run, one of you would not be the biological parent of those children.

Deferring to children in a debate is incredibly weak. There is a reason why children cannot enter into contracts. Why they cannot be held accountable in a court of law. And why they can't vote. Children don't always understand the full scope of something and there are maturity issues.

I've known enough people like you to know that I wouldn't be able to tell your children anything differently. Liberalism defies all logic, reason, science, facts, data, etc. It's irrational emotion and as such it relies on indoctrination. You could provide a liberal with indisputable evidence that would get a unanimous indictment in a court of law and a liberal will still deny it (and throw a fit in the process as the realization that reality contradicts their precious little ideology.

The difference between a hetero couple unable to have children because one or both cannot produce eggs/sperm is due to something outside of their control. Two men not being able to produce a child together is by choice.

antontoo seems to disagree that it is a fact.

It goes back to a statement that same sex couples can have children. They cannot as a couple have children. Are you saying that two men can have a biological child together?

No you fucking dumb ass, I do not disgree that gays cannot procreate WITH EACH OTHER. And I even SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT THEY CANNOT.

What I DID say was that GAYS CAN PROCREATE, which THEY CAN.

Are you too fucking stupid to keep up with the basic difference here?

I made a statement that two men cannot procreate and two women cannot procreate. You responded with gays can procreate which is not what I addressed.

I'm wasn't talking about marriage. My statement was based on science and it is absolutely true. If I need to explain biology to you I can. However, I doubt you'd understand it.

It's not absolutely true you ignoramus. Gays can procreate just fine with women who agree to deliver them a child, they just can't procreate with each other.

BUT ALL OF THAT IS COMPLETELY BESIDE THE POINT!

THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT HETEROSEXUALS PROCREATE FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED!

My statement said two people of the same sex CANNOT procreate with each other. That is absolutely true.
Are you saying two men can create a child. My statement said they can't and you're saying that isn't true.

So?

It goes back to a statement that same sex couples can have children. They cannot as a couple have children. Are you saying that two men can have a biological child together?

Yes, they can, using ART or adoption just like thousands and thousands of straight couples do.

Are you saying that two men can have sex and produce a biological child together? That was the question.

Difference between a hetero couple not being able to have biological children is due to something out of their control while the homo couple not being able to have biological children is due to a choice they made.

It's not absolutely true you ignoramus. Gays can procreate just fine with women who agree to deliver them a child, they just can't procreate with each other.

BUT ALL OF THAT IS COMPLETELY BESIDE THE POINT!

THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT HETEROSEXUALS PROCREATE FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED!

My statement said two people of the same sex CANNOT procreate with each other. That is absolutely true.
Are you saying two men can create a child. My statement said they can't and you're saying that isn't true.

So?

Yes, they can, using ART or adoption just like thousands and thousands of straight couples do.

Are you saying that two men can have sex and produce a biological child together? That was the question.

Difference between a hetero couple not being able to have biological children is due to something out of their control while the homo couple not being able to have biological children is due to a choice they made.

You can't seriously be as stupid and backwards as your posts lead us to believe.

I've given birth to five babies. I'm a lesbian. Gay does NOT equal infertile. Honestly...

So?

You can't seriously be as stupid and backwards as your posts lead us to believe.

I've given birth to five babies. I'm a lesbian. Gay does NOT equal infertile. Honestly...

Never said being a homo equaled infertile. I said two males or two females are infertile if they try to procreate with each other.

You say you have babies and are a lesbo. How many of those babies you as a female produced happened as a result of having sex with another woman? I can tell you. NONE. That's what I've been saying all along. Two people of the same sex cannot procreate with each other, PERIOD.

Never said being a homo equaled infertile. I said two males or two females are infertile if they try to procreate with each other.

You say you have babies and are a lesbo. How many of those babies you as a female produced happened as a result of having sex with another woman? I can tell you. NONE. That's what I've been saying all along. Two people of the same sex cannot procreate with each other, PERIOD.

So? Thousands of infertile straight couples can't procreate together. And?

Well thank you for the rare moment of honesty. Gay marriage was never about marriage. It was always about what perks and benefits the homosexual community could get from the government. The irony is that in most cases, you actually get penalized for filing joint taxes. My wife and I have had to file separately 5 out of the past 6 years.

Wait...so you straight folks gave yourselves cash and prizes for being married...but you get upset because gay couples said "hey, we want that too"? Feel free to get rid of the goodies...gays will still want to get married.
Honestly - not at all. I have no problems with homosexuals wanting that as well (though I will say that government should stay the hell out of marriage as that is between two people, God, and the church). My problem all along is the problem I always have with the left - the lies. It was always about the benefits but they wouldn't admit it. They want to make it out to be some bullshit Hallmark sentimental nonsense and that was never the case.

The reason we have such a problem with debating in this country is not because of the "24x7 media" (which always gets blamed) but rather because liberals start with nothing but lies and build on it from there. I would have had infinite respect for liberals had they said "yes - I want homosexual marriage because of the benefits". At least we could have a real debate based on real merits.

Nope, it's not. It's about legal civil marriage. As long as it exists, with or without the cash and prizes, gays will want equal access to it. Go ahead and try to take away the goodies y'all gave yourselves. We'll still get legally married.

Under maritime admiralty law, when you pay for a license to do something that would otherwise be "illegal", you are making "da gubermint" a third party entity. We haven't been under "Common Law" since the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933.....we no longer have "rights" but rather "privileges" and when you give "da gubermint" the right to grant you privileges, they can also take them away at their whim and discretion. When and if I should ever "marry" again, I will simply go to a man of God, use him as my witness as I pledge my devotion to her. I do not need "da gubermint" to bless it and ask for their permission. My covenant is between me, her and God.....nothing else is required.....do you get it now????

I get that you purchase your tin foil in bulk, what more do I need to "get"?
\

I see......you are one of those very stupid fags.

So? Thousands of infertile straight couples can't procreate together. And?

The inability of straight couples isn't a choice. The inability of homo couples is. That's the difference. You're trying to equate something people don't choose as the cause with something that is a sole result of a choice.

So?

I never said a single homo is infertile. I said that two homos trying to procreate are and that is a fact. Two men or two women together can't produce a child.

If you don't get that, maybe being a lesbian made you stupid.

I never said a single homo is infertile. I said that two homos trying to procreate are and that is a fact. Two men or two women together can't produce a child.

Which part of - gays that want to have children, have children, don't you fucking understand?

They don't procreate with each other, they simply procreate with a help of donor.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NOT LETTING THEM GET MARRIED?

There is no requirement for straight couples to procreate. Why should there be a A SPECIAL requirement to procreate on gays?

It's nonsense and the only reason you arrived at such a special requirement is because god-dang-it you don't want them gays to be acceptable in society and legitimized by the state.

Last edited:

Ok asshole, which part of - gays that want to have children, have children, don't you fucking understand?

They don't procreate with each other, they simply procreate with a help of donor.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NOT LETTING THEM GET MARRIED?

There is no requirement for straight couples to procreate. Why should there be a A SPECIAL requirement to procreate on gays?

What part of two men wanting to have a child that is genetically both theirs can't happen do you not get?

If one homo is a relationship has a child with a donor female, it's only the child of the one homo. It isn't the child of the other homo.

Forum List

Back