OK right wingers. I need you to treat me like a 6yr old!!(pt 1)

[Society has now been "destroyed" because I get to file joint taxes? What do you take for your hyperbole syndrome?
Well thank you for the rare moment of honesty. Gay marriage was never about marriage. It was always about what perks and benefits the homosexual community could get from the government. The irony is that in most cases, you actually get penalized for filing joint taxes. My wife and I have had to file separately 5 out of the past 6 years.

Wait...so you straight folks gave yourselves cash and prizes for being married...but you get upset because gay couples said "hey, we want that too"? Feel free to get rid of the goodies...gays will still want to get married.
Honestly - not at all. I have no problems with homosexuals wanting that as well (though I will say that government should stay the hell out of marriage as that is between two people, God, and the church). My problem all along is the problem I always have with the left - the lies. It was always about the benefits but they wouldn't admit it. They want to make it out to be some bullshit Hallmark sentimental nonsense and that was never the case.

The reason we have such a problem with debating in this country is not because of the "24x7 media" (which always gets blamed) but rather because liberals start with nothing but lies and build on it from there. I would have had infinite respect for liberals had they said "yes - I want homosexual marriage because of the benefits". At least we could have a real debate based on real merits.

Nope, it's not. It's about legal civil marriage. As long as it exists, with or without the cash and prizes, gays will want equal access to it. Go ahead and try to take away the goodies y'all gave yourselves. We'll still get legally married.

OK. I need some one to explain exactly how liberal policies destroyed families.

I heard a claim that public assistance chase the male parent out of the home--how exactly?

I really need some clarity on this claim. Is there some special rule to receiving that penalizes families with both parents? Is there some other argument?

Serious replies, please

When you ask a serious question. Please let us all know when you do.

I heard a claim that public assistance chase the male parent out of the home--how exactly?

I really need some clarity on this claim. Is there some special rule to receiving that penalizes families with both parents? Is there some other argument?

Serious replies, please

It's pretty easy.

1. Take all morality out of education. Refuse to discipline them, refuse to punish them, teach them that having sex is OK even though they are minors, teach them to have abortions and use contraceptives to offset any reprocussions of having sex. Teach them family is not the goal, good sex is.

2. Extend the nanny state. Make society leach onto the tit of Big Brother instead of allowing the family unit to provide the means for survival. This will weaken the family and create independent disenfranchised citizens that are completely dependent on Big Brother.

3. Encourage any family unit that does not reproduce, especially gays and transgenders. Having children should be discouraged.

4. In short, destroy the moral fiber of the nation. Make it so that when people are free they choose criminal activity so that the said freedom must be taken away in order to maintain civil order. The Police State then becomes a necessity society will beg for.

Two males CANNOT procreate with each other and neither can two females. Biology lesson for today if you're capable of learning.

I didn't realize there was a fertility test involved in getting married....oh wait there isn't, you are just making shit up as you go along.

If heterosexuals have a right to get married and not have children, so too should gays have a right to get married and not have children. Children is non-issue here.

[Society has now been "destroyed" because I get to file joint taxes? What do you take for your hyperbole syndrome?
Well thank you for the rare moment of honesty. Gay marriage was never about marriage. It was always about what perks and benefits the homosexual community could get from the government. The irony is that in most cases, you actually get penalized for filing joint taxes. My wife and I have had to file separately 5 out of the past 6 years.

Wait...so you straight folks gave yourselves cash and prizes for being married...but you get upset because gay couples said "hey, we want that too"? Feel free to get rid of the goodies...gays will still want to get married.
Honestly - not at all. I have no problems with homosexuals wanting that as well (though I will say that government should stay the hell out of marriage as that is between two people, God, and the church). My problem all along is the problem I always have with the left - the lies. It was always about the benefits but they wouldn't admit it. They want to make it out to be some bullshit Hallmark sentimental nonsense and that was never the case.

The reason we have such a problem with debating in this country is not because of the "24x7 media" (which always gets blamed) but rather because liberals start with nothing but lies and build on it from there. I would have had infinite respect for liberals had they said "yes - I want homosexual marriage because of the benefits". At least we could have a real debate based on real merits.

Nope, it's not. It's about legal civil marriage. As long as it exists, with or without the cash and prizes, gays will want equal access to it. Go ahead and try to take away the goodies y'all gave yourselves. We'll still get legally married.

In the governments eyes yes

In God's eyes No.

That must really piss you off , right hun?

No matter what you can do you can never be married in God's eyes.

The problem is many of those women (40%) are having bastard children they can't afford to feed. That means they aren't independent since they rely on someone else to do their job as a parent. So much for your opinion.

It has come to my attention that often conservatives A. pull numbers out of their ass. B. completely misinterpret them, even when not outright wishfully fabricating them.

I think this one is of the B variety - 40% of single MOTHERS maybe, not single women.

And my point was of independence specifically from a spouse they REALLY may not want to be with.

Last edited:

In the governments eyes yes

In God's eyes No.

That must really piss you off , right hun?

No matter what you can do you can never be married in God's eyes.

Pfffft, we've been getting married "in God's eyes" decades longer than in the "government's eyes". We've always had equal access to religious marriage.

You know what REALLY changed the "good ol'" family dynamics?

Freedom and education. When women are independent, have good jobs, have control when they get pregnant, have that hand up available as last resort, it's that much less they are willing to put up with.

So yes in that sense liberal movement and policies did contribute AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.
Freedom and education are so great, the majority of the Democrat base have neither.

Serious replies, please

First it did run males out of the house by reducing benefits
Second it killed ambition....free money yo..People with jobs are suckas!
Third no time frame to.get off....no incentive to leave

Gay people getting married did not break up your, or anyone else's marriage.
A tremendous illustration of what simpletons the liberal minions are. He actually thinks family = gay marriage. Two completely and totally separate concepts. :eusa_doh:

You do stupid like nobody else antontoo. If I were a liberal, I would cringe every time you posted. Sadly though, most of them are too stupid to realize how embarrassing your posts are to the ideology.

How is it a separate concept? Gays, when they marry, become a family unit just exactly like straight couples with the ability to make decisions for each other.

What is your definition of a "family"?
The argument was that the promotion of homosexuality plays a role in destroying the family since homosexuals cannot procreate (thus they cannot create a family). His response to that was "gay people getting married did not break up your marriage". He didn't understand that nobody was claiming anything about homosexual marriage being legal. It's the fact that they are even homosexual which prevents actual family. That was the point.

Gays can and do procreate...destroying your "argument" (bigotry is a more apt description)
No really - they can't. This is basic biology and sex ed. How did you manage to miss that in school? And crying "racist" every time you get your ass handed to you in a debate has played itself out. You libtards have to find a new excuse for your failed ideology and inability to defend your irrational and emotional positions.

Just at shows how very little you know in your narrow world. Straight couples use AI and IVF more than gays do.
What a bizarre response which has nothing to do with the issue. Both AI and IVF require sperm - something which two women cannot produce under any circumstances. Both AI and IVF require am egg - something which two men cannot produce under any circumstances. Since you cannot deny this - you turn the conversation into something else.
And we ARE a family. Try to tell OUR kids differently.
Three critical points to make here...
  1. There is no "our" children in your situation. Maybe you gave birth to your children. Maybe your partner did. But one thing is certain - if a DNA test was run, one of you would not be the biological parent of those children.
  2. Deferring to children in a debate is incredibly weak. There is a reason why children cannot enter into contracts. Why they cannot be held accountable in a court of law. And why they can't vote. Children don't always understand the full scope of something and there are maturity issues.
  3. I've known enough people like you to know that I wouldn't be able to tell your children anything differently. Liberalism defies all logic, reason, science, facts, data, etc. It's irrational emotion and as such it relies on indoctrination. You could provide a liberal with indisputable evidence that would get a unanimous indictment in a court of law and a liberal will still deny it (and throw a fit in the process as the realization that reality contradicts their precious little ideology.

Pfffft, we've been getting married "in God's eyes" decades longer than in the "government's eyes". We've always had equal access to religious marriage.
A point I've made for decades. Homosexuals never needed the government to recognize their marriage. If it was truly about love - they wouldn't care who recognized it. It was always about the perks and benefits. We should have had an honest discussion around that as a nation.

Serious replies, please

Families might stay together if they are economically dependent on the male bread winner since the female is left to raising the kids the male is left to bring in the money. The traditional family structure really doesn't exist anymore but if you think of the family unit as that then welfare may end that economic dependence on the male. She then leaves when she realizes that their is another option than staying with him.

Families used to stay together when there was a male breadwinner

When manufacturing left the cities, families were left behind with few employment opportunities. Welfare then becomes the solution, not the cause

You are "dead on" correct" but you don't know why that is....I do and I have been trying to tell people as to how this all came about and it goes beyond the corporate officers that make up USA.INC. They are basically powerless because USA.INC is owned by a small group of powerful banking families. What frustrates me the most is that if enough of us stood up? We could end this debt slavery system that extends to every country that has a central bank. Our founding fathers tried to warn us, but those that were placed in power sold us out...and that is a fact.

Last edited:

Under maritime admiralty law, when you pay for a license to do something that would otherwise be "illegal", you are making "da gubermint" a third party entity. We haven't been under "Common Law" since the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933.....we no longer have "rights" but rather "privileges" and when you give "da gubermint" the right to grant you privileges, they can also take them away at their whim and discretion. When and if I should ever "marry" again, I will simply go to a man of God, use him as my witness as I pledge my devotion to her. I do not need "da gubermint" to bless it and ask for their permission. My covenant is between me, her and God.....nothing else is required.....do you get it now????

Gay people getting married did not break up your, or anyone else's marriage.
A tremendous illustration of what simpletons the liberal minions are. He actually thinks family = gay marriage. Two completely and totally separate concepts. :eusa_doh:

You do stupid like nobody else antontoo. If I were a liberal, I would cringe every time you posted. Sadly though, most of them are too stupid to realize how embarrassing your posts are to the ideology.

How is it a separate concept? Gays, when they marry, become a family unit just exactly like straight couples with the ability to make decisions for each other.

What is your definition of a "family"?
The argument was that the promotion of homosexuality plays a role in destroying the family since homosexuals cannot procreate (thus they cannot create a family). His response to that was "gay people getting married did not break up your marriage". He didn't understand that nobody was claiming anything about homosexual marriage being legal. It's the fact that they are even homosexual which prevents actual family. That was the point.

Gays can and do procreate...destroying your "argument" (bigotry is a more apt description)
No really - they can't. This is basic biology and sex ed. How did you manage to miss that in school? And crying "racist" every time you get your ass handed to you in a debate has played itself out. You libtards have to find a new excuse for your failed ideology and inability to defend your irrational and emotional positions.

Yes, basic biology. Gay does not equal infertile. Glad I could clear that up for you Pussy, Puppy.

I didn't call you racist. I don't believe you're racist, I believe you're an anti gay bigot...as indicated by the bigoted anti gay statements you make regularly.

Two males CANNOT procreate with each other and neither can two females. Biology lesson for today if you're capable of learning.

I didn't realize there was a fertility test involved in getting married....oh wait there isn't, you are just making shit up as you go along.

If heterosexuals have a right to get married and not have children, so too should gays have a right to get married and not have children. Children is non-issue here.

I'm wasn't talking about marriage. My statement was based on science and it is absolutely true. If I need to explain biology to you I can. However, I doubt you'd understand it.

I'm wasn't talking about marriage. My statement was based on science and it is absolutely true. If I need to explain biology to you I can. However, I doubt you'd understand it.

It's not absolutely true you ignoramus. Gays can procreate just fine with women who agree to deliver them a child, they just can't procreate with each other.

BUT ALL OF THAT IS COMPLETELY BESIDE THE POINT!

THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT HETEROSEXUALS PROCREATE FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED!

The problem is many of those women (40%) are having bastard children they can't afford to feed. That means they aren't independent since they rely on someone else to do their job as a parent. So much for your opinion.

It has come to my attention that often conservatives A. pull numbers out of their ass. B. completely misinterpret them, even when not outright wishfully fabricating them.

I think this one is of the B variety - 40% of single MOTHERS maybe, not single women.

And my point was of independence specifically from a spouse they REALLY may not want to be with.

Having a child makes them a mother, retard. I see you play semantics to avoid that 40% of children born today to mothers are bastards.

You made no point.

Forum List

Back