OK Reality Time: Food Security is Part of National Security. Impeach Biden if He Can't Handle the Job

There are no excuses when it comes to national security. None. And food security is a part of national security. Period. I don't need another play station or new car but food is different, baby formula etc. Biden himself admitted he can't handle the job. He said under his watch food shortages are inevitable. Thanks for the rare candor, Joe.

I don't care if you put in the hated Kamala and God do I hate her. In the end there are only a few things we expect these corrupt pols to do - and they are ALL corrupt, and that is defend the country against foreign attack, keep the trains running (i.e. keep the infrastructure up), and maintain food security, without which the life of the nation is endangered.

Doddering, senile, befuddled, corrupt, narcissist, stupid old pedo fart. This has nothing to do with political party. Get. Him. Out.

You got it correct munkle like ALL those profe$$ional politician$ are corrupt to the core. I have been warning my fellow Americans for decades that the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) needs some competition from constitutionally based 3rd party candidates & also constitutionally based independent candidates. If all those grain elevators(national food reserve) alongside those rail tracks stretching across America become depleted it's all over for my fellow Americans. Crops like timothy/alfalfa, bran, oats, wheat, barley & corn are absolutely essential for my fellow Americans survival. The shortage of fertilizer(nitrogen) is being blamed on the war in the Ukraine, but I personally believe there is also politick'n going on behind the scene. That nitrogen is CRITICAL in producing bumper crops especially for winter wheat & also corn.

If my fellow Americans do not start replacing those "special interest" profe$$ional politician$ with constitutionally based Representatives of & for the people, then my fellow Americans are going to find themselves in short order down on their hands & knees wishing to Christ that they had listened while their was still time to do so.

Or you could learn how to parent. Here are some parenting tips and recipes before you were born.

Boiled One part Carnation Condensed Milk, 4 parts Water.

Boiled Raw Whole Milk from Cows Pasture Fed. (best choice)

Boiled Pasteurized Whole Cow Milk

Funny how your mothers, Grand Mothers and Grands all knew this and an entire generation of later to be named Repupublicans would be raised with that. If you get a chance, watch "3 GodFathers" with John Wayne starring in it and see what save that babies life. Stop playing Politics with Babies lives.

There are no excuses when it comes to national security. None. And food security is a part of national security. Period. I don't need another play station or new car but food is different, baby formula etc. Biden himself admitted he can't handle the job. He said under his watch food shortages are inevitable. Thanks for the rare candor, Joe.

I don't care if you put in the hated Kamala and God do I hate her. In the end there are only a few things we expect these corrupt pols to do - and they are ALL corrupt, and that is defend the country against foreign attack, keep the trains running (i.e. keep the infrastructure up), and maintain food security, without which the life of the nation is endangered.

Doddering, senile, befuddled, corrupt, narcissist, stupid old pedo fart. This has nothing to do with political party. Get. Him. Out.

If the Rs win the House, expect impeachment of old Joe immediately. What better way to appease your base, waste time and money, and further divide Americans. It’s a win-win-win for the wealthy oligarchs.

I love it when republicans fought for years to push government control of the private sector.

Then when something goes wrong in the private sector they scream why isn't the government doing something.

It's just so mething if find funny.

Food security, border security, fuel security Biden and his handlers have totally f**d it up. And they did it all during Bozo Joe's first year! God help us.
How did you ever get through WW2, 9/11, Katrina etc?

The republicans want to ham string the government from being able to do anything and then when the shit hits the fan they blame government.

It's the biggest double talking and they sound crazy.

But hey it makes sense to them I guess.

The Republican have fought welfare for forty years in this country.

And when the country needs food they should ask the private sector what they will do instead of the government you ham strange and fought from adding these protections of life in this country.

The republicans want to ham string the government from being able to do anything and then when the shit hits the fan they blame government.

It's the biggest double talking and they sound crazy.

But hey it makes sense to them I guess.
Fuck off, Troll. We have the most anti American leadership ever in DC, proactively creating the problems

Forum List

Back