OK Reality Time: Food Security is Part of National Security. Impeach Biden if He Can't Handle the Job

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
There are no excuses when it comes to national security. None. And food security is a part of national security. Period. I don't need another play station or new car but food is different, baby formula etc. Biden himself admitted he can't handle the job. He said under his watch food shortages are inevitable. Thanks for the rare candor, Joe.

I don't care if you put in the hated Kamala and God do I hate her. In the end there are only a few things we expect these corrupt pols to do - and they are ALL corrupt, and that is defend the country against foreign attack, keep the trains running (i.e. keep the infrastructure up), and maintain food security, without which the life of the nation is endangered.

Doddering, senile, befuddled, corrupt, narcissist, stupid old pedo fart. This has nothing to do with political party. Get. Him. Out.

There are no excuses when it comes to national security. None. And food security is a part of national security. Period. I don't need another play station or new car but food is different, baby formula etc. Biden himself admitted he can't handle the job. He said under his watch food shortages are inevitable. Thanks for the rare candor, Joe.

I don't care if you put in the hated Kamala and God do I hate her. In the end there are only a few things we expect these corrupt pols to do - and they are ALL corrupt, and that is defend the country against foreign attack, keep the trains running (i.e. keep the infrastructure up), and maintain food security, without which the life of the nation is endangered.

Doddering, senile, befuddled, corrupt, narcissist, stupid old pedo fart. This has nothing to do with political party. Get. Him. Out.

If the Republicans take control of both Houses of Congress after the Midterms, I expect Sleepy Joe will be impeached.

It would be nice if the Democrats could convince Joe to step down for medical reasons but I doubt the Democrats care enough about our nation to take that step.

I hope we don’t reach the point where every President we have is impeached at least once during his time in office but I will not be surprised if that is exactly what happens.

Impeach the capitalist for failing us yet again.

If the Republicans take control of both Houses of Congress after the Midterms, I expect Sleepy Joe will be impeached.

It would be nice if the Democrats could convince Joe to step down for medical reasons but I doubt the Democrats care enough about our nation to take that step.

I hope we don’t reach the point where every President we have is impeached at least once during his time in office but I will not be surprised if that is exactly what happens.

I don't know if we have that long bro. The damage now is by the day.

Food security, border security, fuel security Biden and his handlers have totally f**d it up. And they did it all during Bozo Joe's first year! God help us.

After the LOTUS choked the supply of Canadian manufactured infant formula with his stupid renaming of NAFTA, leaving the US vulnerable, his groupies want to blame Biden.

shocked.gif

Forum List

Back