Ok Investment Bros What Does Line 12 on This SEC Form Mean? Did China Just Buy Dominion?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I now shills gonna shill and lie but I figure the truth will come out.

Staples Street Capital is the current owner of Dominion Voting Systems.

SEC form D

1606955046361.png

I now shills gonna shill and lie but I figure the truth will come out.

Staples Street Capital is the current owner of Dominion Voting Systems.

SEC form D

View attachment 424428
You missed this:
Street Address 1Street Address 2
Recipient
Recipient CRD Number
None​
UBS SECURITIES LLC7654
(Associated) Broker or DealerX
None​
(Associated) Broker or Dealer CRD NumberX
None​
NoneNone
1285 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
CityState/Province/CountryZIP/Postal Code
NEW YORKNEW YORK10019
State(s) of Solicitation (select all that apply)
Check “All States” or check individual States
X
All States​
Foreign/non-US​

I didn't know New York, New York was in China!!!!!

Parent company of DOMINION received $400 million from a CHINESE Investment Bank in Switzerland – Investment Watch (investmentwatchblog.com)

The overall owners of UBS Securities Co LTD are;
– Beijing Guoxiang (33%)
– UBS (24.99%)
– Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%)
– China Guodian (14%)
– COFCO Group (14%)

Aside from UBS, the other four owners of UBS Securities are all Communist Chinese front groups.
Beijing Guoxiang is a state owned asset.

Guangdong Comm. Group 100% stakeholder is the Guangdong Provincial Government.

An uncovered filing from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) exposes Dominion Voting Systems’ troubling financial entanglements with Chinese Investors. The SEC Filing is signed in October of this year by Hootan Yaghoobzadeh who represents the Issuer Staple Street Capital. This private equity firm has been the owner of Dominion Voting Systems since 2018 meaning the 2020 acquisition puts US election systems under Chinese ownership. The SEC filing details the sale of Staple Street Capital to UBS Securities LLC, which is a Chinese Investment Bank.

UBS Securities was established in 2006 in China’s capital city of Beijing. The firm has become enormous with direct Government assistance from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Central-Government owned China Guidian and the COFCO Group are major shareholders of UBS Securities and are operating under direct control of the CCP. The State Asset Group to which they belong has an estimated value of more than $26 trillion USD according to the South China Morning post, an official Chinese publication. Sadly this is not the first hint of Chinese involvement with Dominion Voting Systems.

Forum List

Back