Zone1 OK "Experts" How Do We Solve Racial Inequality Without Considering Race?

Return of AA. Stronger enforcement of current laws. Monetary reparations to close the wealth gap.
Did you, being a stupid racist Moon Bat, vote for this shithead?

1705026738248.png

Even if it came out that Joe Biden currently ran a plantation full of black slaves and he admitted to it in an N-word laden word-salad, some black folks would still vote for him. They have been Pavlovian-conditioned to only believe what their liberal masters say.

Wrong. Obama was not born in Kenya and don't post that fake birth certificate.
Want me to post his biography? The article from Sunday Standard? His grandmother? Half brother?

What’s the big deal? He’s Born in Kenya and married a cross dresser, who the fuck cares?

Want me to post his biography? The article from Sunday Standard? His grandmother? Half brother?

What’s the big deal? He’s Born in Kenya and married a cross dresser, who the fuck cares?
Obama was not born in Kenya and don't post that fake and debunked garbage.

Besides, that's not the topic. And apparently all your punk --- wants to do is troll.

Obama was not born in Kenya and don't post that fake and debunked garbage.

Besides, that's not the topic. And apparently all your punk --- wants to do is troll.
You say ”debunked” is meaningless to me. Obama was a rounding error when he talked to the publisher and told them he was “born in Kenya”

Why can’t you be happy that America elected a Kenyan as POTUS?

OK folks, you're going to have to do better than the standard silly seaon responses I see here.
You can't solve the racial inequality problem because the problem is genetic. Best we can do is deport all blacks to Africa.

The US still hasn't had a black President. Obama is a mulatto, not black.
Obama was black. Colin Kaepernick is mulatto, but none of you call him that. There are mulattos sitting in prison, there are mulattos on those race bait videos you see on fox and twitterx, but you don't call them that. So Obama is just as black as they are and whites don't get to consider his white half only because he was president.

Is white racism genetic?
I wish it was, then maybe we could get together and deport blacks to Africa. We'd be doing you a favor, because then you wouldn't be oppressed by institutionalized White supremacy.

Obama was black.

His dad was black and his mom was White. He's mulatto.

Colin Kaepernick is mulatto, but none of you call him that.
I didn't know that. So did his White father abandon his black mom before he was born? No, his black father abandoned his White mother. Shocking. And then he was given up for adoption and was adopted by a loving White family. And yet he grew up hating White people. Kind of like Obama. His black father abandoned him and he grew up hating White people. Is black racism genetic?

There are mulattos sitting in prison, there are mulattos on those race bait videos you see on fox and twitterx, but you don't call them that. So Obama is just as black as they are and whites don't get to consider his white half only because he was president.

Only a tiny percentage of people in prison are mulatto. Stop blaming black crime on mulattos.

What’s the big deal if Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya?

If Colin Kaepernick is mulatto, then so is Barry Soetoro. I never understood why someone with a black parent and a white parent are considered “black”. They have as much white in them as they do black. Considering this, Obama could very well have been our first truly white president.

Last edited:
Kaepernick’s mom is white, his father was black (they think, they are not sure who he is). His biological mom put him up for adoption. He was adopted by the Kaepernicks, a racist white couple.

What’s the big deal if Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya?

If Colin Kaepernick is mulatto, then so is Barry Soetoro. I never got that why someone with a black parent and a white parent are considered “black”. They have as much white in them as they do black. Considering this, Obama could very well have been our first truly white president.
Obama knew that the only way he could beat Hillary for the nomination was by claiming he would be the first black president. He knew lefties give more credence to race than qualifications.

Wrong. Obama was not born in Kenya and don't post that fake birth certificate.
It wouldn’t matter if he was, one of his parents ( his mother) was an American citizen, so no matter where he was born Obama qualified as a natural born citizen.

Obama was black. Colin Kaepernick is mulatto, but none of you call him that. There are mulattos sitting in prison, there are mulattos on those race bait videos you see on fox and twitterx, but you don't call them that. So Obama is just as black as they are and whites don't get to consider his white half only because he was president.
Obama is half black and half white. Black father, white mother. Plus he was raised white by an affluent white grandmother.

His dad was black and his mom was White. He's mulatto.

I didn't know that. So did his White father abandon his black mom before he was born? No, his black father abandoned his White mother. Shocking. And then he was given up for adoption and was adopted by a loving White family. And yet he grew up hating White people. Kind of like Obama. His black father abandoned him and he grew up hating White people. Is black racism genetic?

Only a tiny percentage of people in prison are mulatto. Stop blaming black crime on mulattos.
Whites have always committed more crime and like I said, Colin Kaepernick is mulatto but you don't call him that, so Obama is black, he's recorded as the first black president in history of America and that's just the way it is.

Forum List

Back