Ok, any BABY METAL fans here? If so prepared to be jealous lol

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
My daughter got me into them a few years ago. VERY teen boopery if you know what I mean but the fucking back up band is OFF THE CHARTS GOOD. So I was like 'OK let's do this Meghan'
Here we are a few years later and they are grown up and I've moved on to BandMaid. But wait! I occasionally post on their personal Instagram channels and in the last month or so I started getting responses from Mometal. She is super friendly and almost always personally responds now which leads me to this.

I think either her or her and Sumetal are getting ready to launch something new.
I've followed rockers FOR YEARS and they never respond personally....ever

Screenshot_20220217-170739_Instagram.jpg

My daughter got me into them a few years ago. VERY teen boopery if you know what I mean but the fucking back up band is OFF THE CHARTS GOOD. So I was like 'OK let's do this Meghan'
Here we are a few years later and they are grown up and I've moved on to BandMaid. But wait! I occasionally post on their personal Instagram channels and in the last month or so I started getting responses from Mometal. She is super friendly and almost always personally responds now which leads me to this.

I think either her or her and Sumetal are getting ready to launch something new.
I've followed rockers FOR YEARS and they never respond personally....ever

Who are you again? :smoke:

Yeah.

Baby Metal is more about the backing band IMO

The chicks jump around and do the cutesy Japanese thing.

Their backing band is awesome.

Oddly enough I actually saw them in Shinjuku...in 2015?

They were doing some photo shoot thing and there was this huge crowd around them.

So I googled them when I got home, and really liked them.

Forum List

Back